šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 5 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

However, I find that slow heroes are fairly easy tanks to counter. HoT isnā€™t a big advantage when most of the damage is incurred by the Alberich, i.e. one hero. Iā€™ll give the mana gen as useful, but otherwise, a strange choice if others are available.

In fact, Iā€™m not sure what this alliance is doing as I see players with Telluria tanks on their raid defense (fully ascended), but then are using Alberich.

Donā€™t get sucked in by the noise.

Youā€™re arguing with someone that doesnā€™t even have 10 5* max and thinks she knows whatā€™s best for the game. Not worth it. #donttakethebait

2 Likes

and so? Where is the problem if peole want to use Telluria?
we are speaking about top guilds, if you want be part of those kind of guild just spent your big money as they did

This is SG fault, they wanted to release a top green tank, but they overdid it. Everyone knew Telluria was OP when it was released, everyone knew the sinergies it had with GM and Vela, thatā€™s why everyone went after herā€¦

The thing that bothers me the most is if Telluria was a hero from an event and not HoTM, we wouldnā€™t be having this discussion. The number of people that would have pulled her would be much smaller, and the diversity everyoneā€™s speaking would now existā€¦ This is the only reason Finley, Ursena, Black Knight are not being nerfed as well.

In the end, we players will pay the price, by losing money, resources, timeā€¦ And SG will lose our trust, and will probably see a cut on their profit in upcoming months. This is sad, but this is how a game loses players, by not listening to the players, and making decisions that go against them.

5 Likes

How much of her stats did they take off? Does she still have the same defense And health as Kunchen? Sorry, Iā€™m not seeing 200 minutes for her attack and 275 hours off if defense with 450 off her health. That would be a 30% nerf

FYI, Iā€™m good with the 3rd version but not the last 2 and she is OP which canā€™t be debated. Sheā€™s beatable but OP

Isnā€™t all hero purchases a way to gain advantage .

And comments like this is why , there is an uproar

Those same people can easily say , we spent money to get this screw the ftp who put no money into the game , they raid against c2p and p2w who have higher rosters

Oh geez, another one that doesnā€™t get it. It has nothing to do with whether people choose or not to choose, whether people are in the top guilds on not in the top guilds. It has everything to do with balance and variety, play-ability and enjoyment. Games like this go through some sort of balance adjustments ALL THE TIME to keep the game FUN for a very long time. Without balancing, games can become boring and eventually uninviting.

1 Like

This is incorrect The only subpar beta version was the removal of mana slow . The other versions there was no noticeable difference in facing the gtv combo

Lmfao. Ya know this guy has 20000+ raid wins???

Not 2000, 2000 with another zero

And this is why mana regeneration will be either reduced or removedā€¦ only other way to do it would be to make telly a slow hero and if that happens the telly owners will lose their minds even more. Mana regeneration is biggest problem with her

1 Like

I think instead of affecting all 5 enemies and heroes , they should look at 3 . that way even the original stats and SS may be viable .

So no tank has been used over 30% until Telluria and now sheā€™s used 10x more than all other tanks combined?

Seems bad.

Great to see it visually charted @Pompitous nice to know that someone other than myself knows that there are archives containing most of the data on the site! ha ha ha This is awesome. Thanks for pulling it together for the community and making some great points! Much appreciated by me and on behalf of many others I know as well! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Random data sampling of the Leaderboard @Math4lyfe! No worries :slight_smile:

For example:

This collection period includes 1,055 teams (pool of 5,275) from the Top-100 Leaderboard collected at random dates/times from 100+ collectors. Collectors can NOT record themselves (these entries are deleted).

TANK SORT

1 Like

@Razor You guys did all the work! All I did was tape it together.
But thank you! You have My sincere respect!
And envyā€¦ (of that avatar)

There are no strings on you!

2 Likes

I donā€™t know whether Ender thinks the current beta version is under/over/wrong powered, but he does acknowledge he trolls the forum. He even called attention to the suspicious defensive power of Telluria by creating a thread in Player Guides saying you too can beat Telluria using five exotic fire heroes. The ever so polite forum members just went with it.

5 Likes

Itā€™s all good. We are all weighing in on this topic because we all feel strongly about it.
Trying to stay on point,
Rather than pointing at our fellow gamers.
Is a challenge!
and one that gets the better of me sometimesā€¦
I got a bit ofā€¦ ā€œHave at Thee!ā€ In my Blood.
I suppose we all doā€¦ accusations and copypasta make this topic a war zoneā€¦

But Iā€™m trying. Think I need another extended break from these threads. Iā€™m really looking forward to tomorrowā€™s holiday!!

2 Likes

What you say is a nonsense, downgrading her stats by 30% would make her a 4*.

As you said her defense and vita is on pair with kunchen so your point makes even less sense.

You are clearly annoyed cause you didnā€™t make the math correctly.

Fyi I really donā€™t care if sheā€™s nerf or not and I have her.

Thoughts I did :joy: fixed.

2 Likes