šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 1 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

I not saying to nerf GM, just saying not to touch Clarissa if they donā€™t touch GM first.

Nice approach, donā€™t touch my vela but nerf telluria as much as you can because i donā€™t have her.

4 Likes

I made a account just to say that you are right! If the nerve continues, I want my emblems back! Terrible decision!

1 Like

I think should be a difference between heros or we get stuck with a plain game.
And without interest to pull the best hero in your opinion SGG make no cashā€¦ we all are diverse and like different heros.
From this point of view, variety in abilities and heroā€™s strength should always be in any game.
I donā€™t think that Telluria or Vela in their actual form are too strongā€¦ they are strong but not extremely!
The combination between this 2 is good, but we have to admit that no one receive them for free. There war efforts made to pull them out exactly for actual abilities and stats, not for lower!
If they were presented with lower stats I think our efforts were much lower too, or even no interest at allā€¦

Its funny how the only people that want telluria not to be nerfed are those who have her with emblems etc, they dont give a fā€¦k about the Balance of the game, Thats how a bad community looks like if you post only about how many money u spend to have tell, how many summons, how many emblems, people talking abou lawsuit against SGG :poop:

Devs clearly played a lot with tellY and against telly and the conclusion is that he must be nerfed.
Imo vela shouldnt be nerfed( or maybe less damage to red) but telluria must be nerfedddddddddddddddddddd

PS: i have both telluria and vela maxed with some emblems etc.

3 Likes

A ā€œbad communityā€ is one that spent a lot of money, then wonders what theyā€™re getting?

I wonder how things look in the very low ranks. A lot of players spend as soon as they sign up. I know a level 50 or 60 Onatel is a fearsome tank for the young accounts to go against. But of course they grow out of it, and they see some severe cup dropping as it is.

I donā€™t care if you have them or not(you may just saying), but when someone spent big money for 1 item/hero in this game, your opinion really donā€™t matter to himā€¦
We spent to buy/pull/receive a Mercedes not daihatsu, is that simple!
If they are nerfed I just donā€™t need them anymore, should be changed with other heros at my choice.
And I have to change my entire defence team, another effortā€¦

3 Likes

If u think that changeing def team it takes so much effort when u play the game al day long u should stop playing and give them money. With my def team i can stay in diamond very easy for 4-5 days without 1 raid played and i have 4120 tp, something is wrong about this for sure

You may stay in diamond 4-5 days, cuz you are attacked by small teams that dream to take 40-50 cups from you and they lose of course.
Your defence is no monster power at 4120ā€¦
Your Telluria is not OPā€¦

if that is all, nothing will change and we will witness this soon. make some changes that will remove him from tank.

just reduce his def about 250+ or whatever needed. and you can let everything the same.

he will find his place in many def teams even with this because he will be still great but the def teams will have variaties that will bring some breath to the game. just remove him from tank that should be the focus. do whatever it takes.

that is the door to save the game according to me

Game is not in danger now my friend!
It may be after nerfing 2 good and expensive herosā€¦

1 Like

#nerfgravemakerjustice

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: no change for sure

You changed meta by releasing new and exciting heroes and now you want to put everything back. Give me my 6 tonics and 6 telescopes back.

2 Likes

What youā€™re asking for is not enoughā€¦
Heros did not come for free!

I canā€˜t really believe SG didnā€˜t see this whole scenario coming with that really strong setup Grave-Tell-Vela center. They should not have ā€žreadjustedā€œ Malosi prior to his release and kept his initial special on ā€žthe target and nearby ennemiesā€œ. There is your Solution. The most annoying special features of Tell, Vela and Grave (burn,water,mana down) countered in one single hero. But I guess they didnā€˜t wanted any other hero to stand in the way of Telluria, just shortly after her release, that would have endangered that diversity tank color change they wanted to force for their game.
#BuffMalosi :blush:

1 Like

This can be a solution, not ā€œtheā€ solutionā€¦
Anyway Iā€™m not satisfied with actual stats of Telluria and Velaā€¦ They could be a little bit stronger if Malosi will be buffed :wink:

2 Likes

Will repeat again, no nerfs are acceptable here. We already invested AMs in both. If you will evrntually go ahead with this or any kind of Tel/Vel nerf we demand as a minimum reset button will be introduced do that each and every player may make A choice of his own. If not then my (and Iā€™m pretty confinent others as well) spending of $ on this game will be, how you guys call it ā€˜re-balanced. ANY NERF=COMPENSATION!

1 Like

You can take your time waiting for ham/iron to change raid defense. For war, you have to rush it between wars. Needs reset tokens and ham/iron bundles.