šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 1 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

What have the romans ever done for us?

6 Likes

Welcome @Gracia :slightly_smiling_face:

When I was reading your post I asked myself who the child might be.

You may not like them but Titans are still my favorite aspect of gameplay and only reason Iā€™m in an alliance. Especially if you are managing an alliance you sink in so much effort in wars just to open chests which hand out elemental chest tier loot. Everyone has different preferences.

I did not say I donā€™t like titans and events . My point was that most people wonā€™t ascend a hero that can only be useful on titans and/or events.

If youā€™re gonna nerf her, Tellā€™s mana regen on allies needs to be at least 350 to 375 HP and her mana down on enemies needs to be 29%-30% to keep her viable.

Got a huge group of us on seven deadly sins. Lot more fun and lot more fair to FTP.

1 Like

Full admission here, Iā€™m not ā€œmost peopleā€. A bit of an oddball, if I donā€™t say so myself (Iā€™m sure several others can confirm, can probably get references from psychologists and such to verify if necessary).

But I was fully ready to ascend Miki just for titans (once I get that last scope I need). Wasnā€™t even intending on using him much of anywhere else, aside from the occasional blue stack.

Yesterday, I decided (against my better judgment) to do some raids. I hate doing raids. They frustrate me. Even on a good day, when Iā€™m winning most of them, because Iā€™m always worried that Iā€™m overdue for an eventual ā€œboard of doomā€. But I went ahead with them anyway.

One of my opponents had stacked a couple of reds on their defense. Annoying reds. I didnā€™t want to go mono or anything crazy, but I thought, ā€œmight as well at least go with 2 blues and see what happens.ā€

Now Iā€™ve got a 4/80 Richard and a bunch of 4/70 4* blues that I normally use for stacks. My 3/70 Miki, as I said, I mainly just use for titans. But just for ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and giggles, I decided to throw him in there with Richard to see how heā€™d do in a raid.

:open_mouth:

Hot damn! Canā€™t believe I forgot that he can silence 3 enemy heroes at a time.

Now, that 6th scope cannot come soon enough.

But all that asideā€¦ was totally gonna ascend him anyway just for titans. Because heā€™s actually that damn good on titans alone.

2 Likes

I believe in this theory too, sis. Damn. Like why not leave the game flows naturally with balance instead of creating problematic situations theyā€™re not ready to fix properly.

So you donā€™t like raids but you are here pledging for nerfing hereos you donā€™t care because you never fight against? :thinking:

Vela is not very good on offense right now except against red hereos. So unless the defender let his green titans team on defense Vela is not very useful one offense. Others blues are much more valuable than vela on offense.

Ps: mikki works perfectly fine at 3.70

I pledged for nerfing heroes? When did I sign that pledge?

I honestly donā€™t give a damn either way.

And I do fight against Tellurias. Rarely win without a good board on my side, but I fight them.

Seriously, show me where I pledged for nerfing her. Would it help me if she was nerfed? Most likely. But will I be upset if she isnā€™t nerfed? Not at all.

2 Likes

Yeah, I cant wait to get Miki next time around. Wanted him so bad when he came out. Only have 10-20 pulls/mo, so I guess Iā€™ll have to use them all in Atlantis next time he appears. Those 3 enemy silences must be killer! Petersā€™ single silence certainly is!!! Enjoy your Miki. :wink:

Note to forum: I know this is off topic, but I had to respond to @TGW :hugs:

Who doesnā€™t? With a little effort Iā€™d bet you can fight Telluria within 3 days of making a new accountā€¦

Not sure why this post is impossible to find.

Out of the top 100 alliances, over 50% has #nonerf. For everyone who spent money to buy Tell, and is unhappy with the nerf, I suggest hitting Zygna where it counts.

Change your review in the app store to 1. That will get their attention fast when they lose all new customers.

Also, as SGG has 2 more bonus payouts of $122M coming, this will be 10000x more effective than complaining on here.

2 Likes

Thank you, and yes he is awesome. Been just using him for titans so far, but I think Iā€™ll end up using him everywhere once heā€™s done.

Yeah I donā€™t really how generalized that statement is. My first green 5* hero was Tarlak. My friend is considering rat to add to his Miki for ice titans. Any time our alliance sees fire titans we have a field day. We like playing with our heroes and racking up numbers on titans. Different people have different preferences.
On side note: I was able to land my first 100k Titan hit because of Vela. But that doesnā€™t also mean Iā€™m against removal of extra damage. But sheā€™ll still remain useful to me.

Velaā€™s extra damage to red CANNOT stay where it is. Itā€™s silly to be at +70%. Anyone not lying to themselves can see that.

5 Likes

And I will trying it, thank you Doc, and for me E&P itā€™s dead they just donā€™t respect their costumers.

1 Like

Why not ? You donā€™t have to bring reds just like you donā€™t bring yellows against Ursena or greens when GM is flankingā€¦

1 Like

Gaspā€¦ say what? Lol really tho, would you mind explaining why no more Alice?

Donā€™t drink the kool-aid! Heā€™s latched on to 1 or 2 beta players who let their bias be known long before beta was re-opened to test balancing on a hero that has saturated the game.

Not all beta players agree that this will make Telluria ā€œworthlessā€ā€¦

The goal remains what it was before her release.
To add a green tank to the meta. To add variety,
not extinguish it !

4 Likes