Building a nerf and compensation policy

1. Players didn’t buy these heroes

2. The changes aren’t final yet

3. There is no better green tank than telluria in beta or live game, so yes they still would have liked to have her

4. Vela is still the best flank to telluria in her current beta version and as viable in offense as she already was

Plain and simple.

I hate to say it but at this point i don’t even feel it’s about “compensation” as much as it’s just about trying to squeeze a company for free stuff and using these very small changes as an excuse. As bad as players demanding 4* mats and flasks and whatever else everytime a server times out for 10 minutes.

Been watching it for years now and thought it was ridiculous back then, decided to give the current issue a chance and see if players actually feel ripped off or are just arm twisting to get something for nothing, unfortunately it’s the latter

That being said, I’m gonna bow out of the convo as it’s not going anywhere. Just circles of “i deserve free stuff because a company is doing it’s job” and responses of “no you don’t because the world doesn’t work that way”

Anyways i tried.

12 Likes