šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

Congratzā€¦ Joon, Horghall, and Quintus will arrive at your TC20.

*not HA/costume chamber

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take anything other than this. Give him a pointless new DOT like lightning damage I donā€™t care. Just no, no to this

1 Like

But how can he help? Only he can resist mindless attack, so he will be the only one without an ailment while other heroes will be useless. Klaern canā€™t do anything else. Iā€™m not convinced :frowning:

1 Like

So obvious, SG wants us to pull and train 5 klaerns just for quintus. He is also a self healer so that is covered

2 Likes

Ah, now it makes sense. :grin:
You are thinking like them.
34249a4f60e9439ab04c12f2ffc7c6d4

3 Likes

:joy::rofl: I am holding my EHT for July when the new POV starts. Letā€™s see how lucky I get.

I have adjusted the OP with Costume bonus progression.

It looks like the heroes get minimal extra costume bonus for Attack, Defense, and HP, and none for mana generation before you reach the max, and big boost of costume bonus is arrive on reaching the maximum.

You have a typo on the mana bonus for tier1 on leveling the second costume, it should be 5%, not 10%.

2 Likes

Thx, I have fixed it. I have accidently swapped the HP and mana rows for Tier 1.

At the time I posted my comment, Isarniaā€™s special skill had the same text as Magniā€™s special. Since posting my comment, the text of Isarniaā€™s special skill seems to have been corrected.

1 Like

Kkkkā€¦ they already came ā€¦ naked. Considering they canā€™t go out naked they will be waiting for the costumes (the second)

Heā€™s the one you really need to keep your eye on :wink:

4 Likes

:laughing:

Eye see what you did there!

5 Likes

:upside_down_face::point_up_2: haha! The Billboard of Truth!
Sadly, I think they will spend until you are proven wrong.

Along with myopia,
Gacha brains also lack peripheral vision

S1 is such a great stepping stone, because you can get the naked version for free.
When they have to pay for balance on S4 and such. Then suddenlyā€¦
the blurry eyes start to blink.

3 Likes

I referring to the Styx heroes. Realized I posted in the wrong thread, haha.

2 Likes

I appreciate the recognition of my bad joke!

2 Likes

Made me laugh, so if it was bad joke I must like bad jokes :upside_down_face: maybe that it is why I like myself so much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

26 Likes

You can make klearn decent by resisting mindless andā€¦ Like lady Lokiā€¦ Sending mindless back at the other team. Very nicheā€¦ But it would make him not terribleā€¦

2 Likes

@mhalttu @Petri @KiraSG

I know SG/Zynga have complete authority on their business but this is unethical business practice.

Introducing power up via emblem and aether are okay because they have guaranteed source. Power up using costume BONUS on the other hand is not okay because it is another gacha, even if the keys have guaranteed source, it is not guaranteed to transform to 5* costume or needed costume.

8 Likes