đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Tower of Magic Event [Part of The Beta Beat v41]

I have also noticed one more thing.
I am not sure if this is exists in the Live game or not earlier or not.
Now when you can select a Blessing, then you can see all of your earlier selected Blessings.
So you are not just see that you have selected any of the offered 3 before, but all other a visible too like how it is visible before you go into the stage and you are selecting the attacking heroes.

2 Likes

and mana gen is stuck with slayers heroes stacks?

Slayer heroes have stacks and these are buffs so I assume they stack with each other,
Unfortunatelly I have a single unleveled 3 star Slayer hero who does not survive much for testing this at Impossible 40+ level. (A mob kills it with 1 shot).
I will level that hero, and I will check in once this event comes back to Beta at the early levels of Normal.

4 Likes

thanks a lot for response and all

2 Likes

I have updated the OP with the stage information, rewards and blessings for the last 25 levels of the Impossible questline.

2 Likes

are they really that hard to finish? (compared with the ninja tower)

2 Likes

Based on my collected data the Monster and Boss HP of 26. Floor Impossible Questline matches with the last Floor of the Ninja Tower, but while Ninja Tower has only 4 waves at the end, the Impossible Questline has got 5 waves from level 21.

So if we consider the amount and attack/defense/HP state of the opponents it is much harder, but you have 35 Blessings instead of 16 to help you. Especially these Rare ones are helpful.

If we cosider that too, then overall I think it is harder, and it needs a bit different tactic due to change in the Curses, and it is much longer so you need to pay more attention.

There are more then double waves: 310 vs 147 in Ninja Tower

6 Likes

But you’ll get a single free pull and 3 emblems for your 1,657,397 hours of playing, so it’s not like it’s ridiculous or anything. :joy:

2 Likes

You actually pointed out the main issue. If 96% of the player base hates an event so much that they don’t even bother to play it, this event’s design is a massive failure.

5 Likes

It isn’t his definition or standards. It’s basic English and common sense. A 75-step process isn’t completed after 25 steps, whether the designers pretend it is or not.

1 Like

You can call it whatever you want as long as you gain reward and the scores you get is adding to your score then its not completed and you still have to do them to be competitive.

5 Likes

Are you forgetting to tag me? Is this personal attack? That is rude. Are you forgetting that I had admit that I was wrong before?

Magic Tower is completed at floor 25. I agree:

As a completionist, what I want is to complete all things in the game, including completing the 75th floor of Magic Tower if it is exist. Not merely completing Magic Tower which only consist of 25 unchallenging floors.

4 Likes

What I didn’t like from Ninja Tower is energy every day must used or it is gone.
I would like to change this method to like Mythic Titan or War, so that we can play whenever we want or have more times.

So, I hope Magic Tower energy added during each day, like Mythic Titan.

This is 75 floors task, even it is said that 25 level is complete.
And some said that impoossible quest only added points, but it is actually not.
There are still reward, XP, recruits, iron, food, emblem, and coins.
If there are only Points reward in the impossible quest, then I can accept it as complete for 25 level.

To do tasks for 75 floors, we only get free 50 energy. So, it is not F2P friendly.
Of course it is just my opinion afterall :laughing: :muscle:

12 Likes

I’m gonna wait to see the eventual format, but at first glance it doesn’t seem great either from an optics point of view from the mantra of being a F2P friendly game which spending money only speeds up your progress as opposed to you can’t attempt those levels if you don’t spend on it by purchasing additional flasks.

It is one thing to put Summons behind a pay wall but once you start putting content there it’s a slippery slope, you can call it completed at 25 all you like, it doesn’t matter. If there are bonus levels they should be playable by beating previous content as opposed to only by opening your wallet.

8 Likes

cant wait for new bad ideafrom SG
i think they should make the whole tower a pay 2 play event

like free players will have ninja tower and once you complete ninja tower you have access to magic tower floors with gems

100% pay 2 play, thats the way to go
cmon SG put your balls on the table and make it P2P

I’m sure if enough energy were provided to complete the whole tower they’d still be able to sell flasks. Look at NT now: you get 10 energy per day, so it’s free if you want to do 10 stages at a time and manage not to louse up, yet many finish the whole 50 floors on the first day, and many abandon and re-play to get better scores. Then there are players like me who suddenly remember they need to play 10 floors at bedtime, and fail a couple of levels because we’re too sleepy to concentrate, and need to buy one or two because we’re so close it’s worth keeping going
 50 gems a pop, but it all adds up, yet the event still qualifies as FTP. That would be a reasonable way to run ToM as well.

4 Likes

I have collected and added the heroes with Magical classes to the OP.
Let me know if I missed have some. (Most likely I had)

6 Likes

Alfrike and alberich are in blue

2 Likes

I think that Hawkmoon (cleric/sorcerer),
Jahangir (sorcerer/wizard),
Balthazzar (wizard/sorcerer),
Kiril (wizard/sorcerer),
Melendor (druid/wizard),
Skittle (sorcerer/cleric),
Sabina (sorcere/cleric),
Isarnia (wizard/sorcerer),
Kadilen (druid/sorcerer),
Vivica (cleric/sorcerer)
Should all have (normal + costume) like Kashrek

I see there C.Renfeld so I gues there also shoud be:
C.Chao (druid),
C.Cyprian (sorcerer)
C.Gormek
C.Gunnar
CJustice
C.Kailani
C.Kelile
C.Lianna
C.Magni
C.Marjana
C.Oberon
C.Rana
C.Sonya
C.Thorne

4 Likes

Thx @Jomps I have not idea why I have added the to the wrong element. Fixed.

Wow @Radar1 thx for this long list. I have added them.

4 Likes