🧪 Early Information on New Slayers of Fell Shadows Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v40]

This drastic change make me wonder how do the first version manage to get into beta…

1 Like

Maybe SGG Devt Team was hoping that Beta Testers would applaud the initial set of stats. Then it would then released to the rest in that form. :crazy_face:

No SG show them very very OP all time like S4 etc then they have room to nerf them a little and call it a day and we cannot complain they listen! Perfect system

2 Likes

It is either very OP like first version of slayers or very Salmon…

2 Likes

I think they are just trying to add mega OP heroes… They always do. If we keep quiet I bet they’ll just release them like that.

Nice rebalance. They were crazy strong even in comparison with other slow heroes. Most strong than G. Owl who is V. Slow.

1 Like

Beta Update:

We have received these balance changes:

• Orla
    • Direct damage decreased from 250% to 230%
    • Damage when enemy has less than 50% health reduced from 500% to 460%
    • The special now gives the target and nearby enemies -24% mana generation for 3 turns
  • Aodhan
    • Direct damage increased from 195% to 210%
4 Likes

Any feedback from beta testers on the heroes after the reduced mana generation and health recovery from the bonus a few days ago?

2 Likes

100% of the testers were agree on they were extra strong before the change in stacks.
Most of the testers are did not even gave feedback on individual heroes as they are too powerful in general due to the family bonus.

Now after the change the testers are still think that these heroes are powerful, but now they be more manageable. Maybe around half of the testers think that the current stacks are ok now, while the other half think that they are still OP.
In the current Beta we have asked Staff to give us the chance to try these in Rush wars, which they set up for us. In rush wars these heroes are still too strong.

Personal opinion:

• The Health stack is now does not really an issue. The heroes are not generating enough health to stay alive against medium fire power.
  • The mana generation stack is not so strong now. (Now 2 stacks needed for 1 tile improvement, 4 stacks needed for 2 tile improvement, 7 stacks needed for 3 tile,and 10 stacks needed for 4 tile improvement.) And it gives you time to take out some of the heroes from the defense team.
18 Likes

That’s encouraging. Both that the bonuses have been pared down to a more manageable level, and that they set up a rush war for you to test on. Respect for beta players!

3 Likes

Thanks for the detailed feedback.

Can imagine they are OP during rush wars, but at least manageable otherwise.

4 Likes

I heard of cosmetic changes, but this is ridiculous.
(in Maeve description).

The heroes still represent significant power creep over what we have right now, but I wouldn’t mind them entering the game in current condition.

Thx. It was a typo. I have fixed it.

Despite reading the entire post, I don’t know if the translator or what.
but I could not understand the new mana loading function.
I understood that all heroes are slow mana which means they need 12 tokens to activate.

Now how is it that they can go from slow to fast that I read out there.

Is it possible for a single hero from this event to go to mana quickly?
Anyone who can explain it simply would appreciate it.

I didn’t understand either
Stack (Max 10)
it means that after 10 turns it no longer works

If you have 3 different heroes from the family in your team, then you have 100% chance to gain +5% mana generation stack every turn, which guarantees you that all of your heroes will reach +50% mana generation in turn 10. (Or less if you fire the special skill)
+50 mana generation means that you slow hero will charge in 12 / 1.5 = 8 turns so they will be fast.

If you have 2 different heroes only from the family, then the chance for gaining mana stack is only 75% so in average you need 10/0.75 = 13.33 turns to each +50 mana generation for your heroes.

If you have only 1 hero from the family, then the chance is the only 50% for gaining stack. So in average you need 10/0.5 = 20 turns to reach +50% mana generation.

Stack (max 10) means that that is maximum number of stack.
So you can not receive more (Eg: +55% mana generation).
This stack will stay on your heroes until some of the opponent’s heroes remove it. (Eg: Lepiota or Skadi)

6 Likes

811-755 makes 56. Can’t you see the danger?!!

According to my calculations, a slow mana hero with 50% extra mana charge charges in 8 turns, which is fast mana but I can’t understand the sum
If each hero gives 5% and we put 3 heroes it is = 15% extra mana for each one and since there are 3 it gives 45% not 50

The mana increase and heal is based on the stacks, not the number of heroes. Each hero can get up to 10 stacks.

I think I found typo in OP. I believe Orla’s second skill is 460% instead of 230%.

2 Likes

During rush war/tournament, what would happen to the mana speed boost for these heroes?

They are already charging in 6.5 tiles to begin with. Would that mean after a few turns, they could charge in 3 or 4 tiles potentially?

Apology if this question is already answered above.

2 Likes

Thx, yes it was a typo.
I have fixed the OP.
Now it shows 460%.

1 Like

Cookie Settings