šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Round 2 of Springvale Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v56]

@Control_Freq exactly what @King_Kyree77 said, I was talking about card frame with new Easter Eggs visual effect.

I just got Jack Oā€™Hare from HA8, maybe it will be more visible on green background:

3 Likes

Whaā€¦? Jack Oā€™Hare is available from HA8? I thought it was only OG challenge heroes and S1s.

1 Like

2nd - What? Is this really true? :o
@CL_Fire please confirm that you got it from HA8, pretty please :pleading_face:
If this is true Iā€™m starting my HA8 immediately!

1 Like

Whats so good about this 4* exactly ?

Not about this specific 4, but he is not supposed to be available in HA8. If Jack Oā€™Hare is available that can also mean that SG added more 4* from other seasonal events. Till now we could only pulls 4* from old chellanges like Hansel, Gretel, Falcon etc.
You can check a ā€œ?ā€ tip in the game.

And as a collector this is good news, I can get heroes I still donā€™t have.

1 Like

Same. Iā€™d run HA8 again until I got Jack Oā€™Hare and Jabbar, probably.

I just checked available heroes in ha8 jack ohare is not available , still the same old heroesā€¦

1 Like

Yes, but @CL_Fire said that he has just got it from HA8 - maybe itā€™s a bug, maybe SG forgot to inform us about this small change because of alpha aethers etc. I just would like to confirm this.

2 Likes

As someone who use to main jack hare (+20 and LB) back years ago on high diamond, heā€™s quite underrated
High tile damage
Fast Ranger, you can use him to soften teams fairly easily
Expendable, doesnā€™t matter if he gets targeted for an attack, acts as a pseudo taunter that way
Niche counter against bobo. Jack can absorb the attack down because he will have the highest attack
But he must be used with two other springvale heroes to achieve his potential

@Noble_Weasel @Sorvina No, it didnā€™t, my bad. It was just false memory. Sorry.

EDIT: I was in hurry while writing this and, eh, mistakes happens.

1 Like

No worries. Mistakes happen. Just wanted to make sure I didnā€™t miss something.

Closing as these heroes are live now.
They can be discussed in their own topics.