đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Mighty Pets Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

is the name of the event correct?

Thx, I have fixed it.

2 Likes

W3K family business can apply multiple times in one turn, but it only also applies if a minion is spawned for that specific hero. This new passive gives the bonus even if the hero doesn’t get a minion so long as an ally got a minion, so it’s still stronger.

1 Like

I don’t think i wanna be destroyed by some random pet, nor even wanna rage-annihilate any sort of pet with some monstruous looking hero :thinking:
Anyway, sgg should begin to variate a bit their element-special skill pattern. They are going to release yet another red heal on damage dealt hero, the yellow legendary is obviously a healer, the green one is what Telluria should beome (again, the green one is a healer and minion summoner. Avant-garde). The red rare hero is the n-th slow hard hit on all hero. Come on, just mix it up for once, don’t give us the same old hero just powered up.

5 Likes

Hachiko ~~Amazing sad film with Richard Gere, I admit I cried :sob:

The Shifting Mindless Attack ailment seems to be moving to the ally which was attacked by the Mindless attack when the original target’s mana becomes full.

2 Likes

They seem cute

Bubbles - a blue that gives Mindless Attack is a different thing

Chomper - a hit 3 Sekhmet

Furdinand - a Mica who also boosts health and cleanse; Mica will be in the line for the bench

Hachiko - finally a hero to bench Melia in yellow titans teams. My favorite by now

Toto - a green hero that heals and summons minions

Cupcake - a 4s purple Gefjon

Waddles - a 4s yellow Bubbles.

Ribbit - 3* mana cut hero. Useful for tournaments

Rufus - another 3* red slow attacking hero but using DD

SGG seems to be repeating the same skills with some little variation

But, all in all, the most heroes from each color we have the better since we will need big rosters for the Contest of Elements

It would be awesome if we were able to get ascension mats more easily. I have a line of heroes waiting for mats at 2/60 or 3/70

2 Likes

Is it like a Virus ?

Target gets MA. Mana fills up.

Mindless attack Ally A.

MA shifts to Ally A.

Ally A mana fills up.

Mindless attack to Ally B.

And so on.

Did I understand correctly ?

If my understanding is correct, this is a saving grace of sorts.

2 Likes

I just have to share a funny little story. This morning I mentioned to my wife, who does not play this game, that a new beta came out. I then showed her the new heroes. Her first comment was, “Wow, they’ve really run out of good ideas, haven’t they?”

I honestly have no idea where SG found so many sharks to jump.

10 Likes

I was like, is this a new base feature? Nope I’m gonna get destroyed by small animals. What is this, The Sims 4 expansion packs?

1 Like

I updated an ex EP about this new development. She pretty much said the same thing. :joy::rofl:

Maybe there will be a cross-over bonus.

As in that movie, League of Super Pets.

If I pair Furdinand, with a yellow “humanoid” hero, my attack team gets “Matching bonus”:

1. +5% mana
  2. deflect for first 3 negative ailments and stacks received

:joy::rofl:

They gonna make bossbaby heroes in the future if this keeps up. I will quit this game if that beta ever arrives and we get pacifier family

4 Likes

This is actually a good idea, to incorporate two heroes like that to form new strategies

1 Like

Been saying for awhile they should also have class bonuses for having 3/4/5 unique heroes of a class like Monk, Barbarian etc. Would definitely add to the complexity of team building. Lots of things they can do to make this game even more strategic, they just choose not to.

5 Likes

I am waiting for cross over with Anime. Or maybe venture to outer space: alien family. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

waiting for some kind of kawaii Magical Girl? oh wait

4 Likes

Who needs the most OP defense when you can have the most adorable one?

Besides, you can’t nerf cuteness :cat: :dog: :hamster: :frog:

5 Likes

But then Bastet is going to feel like she’s part of the wrong family and get FOMO :joy:

6 Likes

Now that these are coming out Im already waiting for the next set of heroes to be out next week. This set of heroes would be “Vegetable family”.

Family includes following 5* heros:
Spinach
Carrot
Potato
Cucumber
Tomato
Pepper
Broccoli
Garlic
And more to come
 Costumes also

I wont summon until “Vegetables” are out. Im sure they are coming.

18 Likes