Early Information on New Elemental Links and Elemental Link Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v42]

“Elemental Link gives all (same element) allies small amount of mana at the end of each turn for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.”
I had hoped that the “small amount” would be specified finally and not left vague. There are other elemental links that are left vague this way too so maybe they could also quantified to remove all confusion.

1 Like

Don’t like it that they (again) unnecessarily nerf heroes. Malicna and others link should stay how it is. They are already underwhelming heroes (except Devana)

4 Likes

So why is the last batch of HOM receiving a nerf to their elemental link? I mean we all know why, but what pathetic excuse is SG giving? Did they ever say why the buffed already amazing Circus heroes?

SGG’s communication skill set is more towards brick-wall-silence unless absolutely forced to communicate, under the most dire circumstances. Most likely situations are server failures, spam messages, player logouts, these type of situations.

When they have already collected your money or saved in-game currencies, that’s a done deal. Post purchase, they have every right to buff or Nerf a hero as they like, without explanation. Any explanation is considered (from their perspective) as a great favour to the player base.

So… I would take note, adapt and reconsider once again my reasons for continuing to play this game.

3 Likes

This feature is already in the live game.