šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Hero Academy [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

I just do not agree my friend I spend alot and from the bad pulls to barely any mats this is becoming a nightmare only reason I donā€™t just quit is because i have to much money tied into the game

1 Like

I personally like to empathize why they would make any choice beyond what they have done. They have invested energy and they want their ROI. Remember they are in it for the money. Never think for a moment they care otherwise because that is just not true.

I would propose that with this protest, provide a working solution that makes them more money than what they get by having us draw dupes.

I for one think that a 2-for-1 5* trade-in transforms into another 5* from the highest event turned inā€¦they provide a chart of ā€œhighestā€ and then it goes from thereā€¦HoTM is one category together. Charge 1000 gems and make it a non-game thing. I donā€™t care to hear the rumbles that we already paid moneyā€¦they donā€™t care.

This attempt to patronize the community is backfiring and they should just be bold. Magic the gathering etc doesnā€™t let you trade in cardsā€¦but of course you can trade with friends. We donā€™t have the ability to trade with others in this gameā€¦fine. Or another idea is an alliance trade post so that in the alliance for over 90 daysā€¦you can trade like for like cards. 5* for 5*. Etc. the 90 days is to reduce the exploitation that would exist otherwise. Magic does this because of locale and only vendors like coolstuffinc etc can mitigate the bid-ask of cards in that game

you will quit someday my friend , its just matter of time , valid reason is not ā€œmuch money tiedā€ , but you still got interest in this game more than you hated. when you are in point where ā€œno interestā€ , you will quit even after spent hundred thousand grands. happened on me at past time

many people complain just for their personal point of view but hiding behind community , they want everything to be easier for himself, but SG need to maintain their sustainable.

let say Famous Youtuber want ā€œAā€ things , SG decline it cause they have another mindset and roadmap , Youtuber raging and asked for #NoSpend lol , its funny. my question is will that Youtuber be Part of SG forever ? will he take responsibility if this game fall apart ? i dont think so , since he already played and promote another game. i am not SG side , but i played many games and handled many companies , i knew how it works , Choice is your hand just take it or leave it , no point to raise #NoSpend since no-one force you to spend. just be smart and dont blindly follow someone who ā€œmaybeā€ know nothing just bcs he is famous ? and last thing , i am ready to be flagged , like always lol

95% S1 :poop:. 5% HOTM. :roll_eyes: It sucks!

6 Likes

I dont think you are entitled to tell me whatā€™s a valid reason for me to do anything no offense to you friend just factsā€¦and in regards to the other statements you made I respectfully disagree but thank you for your opinion I stand with anchor #nospend

4 Likes

And you have made assumptions my friend you donā€™t know me to talk about me in such a way I am a grown man with my own ideas I just happen to agree with anchor

4 Likes

20200620_161329

8 Likes

my sincere apologies , i think you got it wrong , my comment for you only 1st paragraph , about not quit because ā€œmuch money tiedā€ , ā€œmuch money tiedā€ is not reason , but ā€œinterestā€ of the game , just wanted to explain that , bcs its just matter of time me , you and other will quit this game. others paragraph are for general

and to make it clear , i am not againts you since i already no spends since while ago , i got my own reason , i will spend if i think i need to , no need someone to influence me to NoSpend or LetsSpend bcs he didnt got what he want , its more like ā€œpoliticsā€ for me and i dont really like that. thats all , Happy Weekend brother

I think all what they needed to do was find a way to get rid of the dups with value in return. Thatā€™s what they promised and thatā€™s what they failed to do. Thatā€™s causing the uproar right now in the community because long time players were promised to get this with HA and then they receive again a message from SGG with sorry but this has value but naaaaahhhh not for dupes. Stay patient, someday in the near future (lol) we will help you out with the dupes.

O. M. G. Iā€™m done with small giantā€¦ Iā€™ve never seen such a lack of respect towards an entire players community. I understand that is a business no problem about that at all. But nothing is made to please us. I will never have this building. Itā€™s gonna take me 500 more days to achieve everything and to say the truth when I see the result Iā€™m not sure I want to spend ressources in that ******* I am sad today cause I like this game, and I met greet guys but I have never felt so disrespected through a game before. Is it that complicated to understand that I want to change a second Malosi easily against another hero with the same value and not a pseudo Groot loooool !!! Is it that difficult to understand that I need to trade one of my 20 tonic against a telescope to improve my hero to a next level. I spent a lot of money in the game the past month to improve my teams but I am done with this. Time to revolt to be heard and attack where itā€™s gonna be heard : the purse. Follow the move #nospend !!! We want consideration!

3 Likes

Honest question, how does HA not help with dupes? You get a same star level back that is not the same hero you turned in. Expensive and takes a long time to get there (80+ days) and 7 days each exchange, but it is an exchange mechanic, and it doesnā€™t cost gems. Am I missing something?

1 Like

Why people are dissatisfied with Hero Academy, i really do not understand. If you are veteran player, like 1-1.5 years there is no need to complain. I agree some levels need to be revised but this is a RPG game, it should take time to progress. Everyone wants a rapid progress but if progress is too fast, game will come to an end. Why donā€™t you consider this also. Chance of getting HOTM from 10x pull is12.26%, Having 5% chance for HOTM or 1st generation event hero in return for Horghall/Justice/Quintus + some food is not that bad. You can use HA to gather troops or making trainer heroes. Everyone can find themselves a reason to build it.
Hope developers will consider lowering required time for possible useful stages like trainer hereos or troops.
Thatā€™s what i think, what i expect.

2 Likes

Honestly, even if he likes the idea, he canā€™t do anything else but to inform the developers / management, which are well known to ignore our requests / ideas.

2 Likes

I have still no space in my roster after the retrainingā€¦therefore i said itā€™s not the solutionā€¦would have been great when you could have the possibility to retrain in a 4* ascension mat or retrain more 5* at the same timeā€¦letā€™s say you put in 5 5* youā€™ll get a guaranteed HOTM or event heroā€¦so roster space gets cleared outā€¦nevertheless Iā€™ll enjoy the game now as FTP seeing that my roster is full with good heroes to level so no problem for me. But would have loved after the whole Tellisaga that SGG would turn things around but it seems they still screw us.

Yes, it is an exchange mechanic, but many older players are sitting on dozens of 5 star duplicates and only non-season 1 heros are really worth pulling at this point. Putting a duplicate HoTM into a building and then getting a 10th Horghall 7 days later does nothing. Itā€™s a complete waste of time.

3 Likes

I may be just be a little more optimistic than most. On a scale of nothing to HotM Oprah they put HA somewhere in the middle, maybe closer to nothing than many would have liked. I am happy to have something, and 52 chances a year at a HotM with it.

1 Like

Any more thoughts on this? and @DrB, @zephyr1, @BarryWuzHere
I currently use TC20 as a food bank, with no real need for the odd 5* it produces.
Do you think HA could be used as a food bank, and therefore potentially be built over a current TC (as opposed to being built over a forge?)
If so any thoughts on which level of HA could achieve this?

It could be built over a TC but that kinda defeats my purposeā€”freeing up the TC currently being your food bank for better uses!

I believe the modes for 3* and 4* heroes are workable, but probably the most promising is HA7 with trainer heroes. (I should do the math to compare)

2 Likes

i was planning on building it on TC20 because i dont really need new classic heroes and got about 7 5* at 1\1 that i dont need and planned on retrain, but maybe better keep that TC on lvl 20 and just use something else, even if i dont know what to use if not a TC.

Would you put in your dupe Guin or Evelyn to the HA?