šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Hero Academy [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: well u have a very optimistic view in things that are completely trash for the majority of people.good for u not good for most of us

1 Like

You are right, omitted to say that I was only speaking of S1 duplicates for that sort of exchange. Obviously, better solutions can be found for other 5*.

This is so pitiful! All the money you get from us players and you give us this for all the Dups we have. Iā€™m so over it. I like the game. But I will not spend money anymore. #NoSpend

2 Likes

Thanks, I thought it was 5% too!

I understand the difference in time difference, I am running 2 tc20s and am averaging about 3-4 5*s a month since March.

I hate that you have to wait 7 days but an still looking forward to getting the rest of S1 heroes and a chance at a HOTM.

1 Like

For whales and long term players Iā€™m sure this Hero Academy is a kick in the crotch, but I still donā€™t have 7 of them S1 heroes and this building helps to supplement what tc20 doesnā€™t give.

Continue to complain and beat the dead horse guysā€¦

@WaffleWarriorBrister

3-4 5 stars a month! Iā€™ve only had 3 5 stars from 2 TC20s in a year!!!

3 Likes

The sad thing is, that there is so little else to do in the game that people will inveitably just build the building. So the devs will point to the amount of HA built and pat themselves on the back (people must love it right, they are all building it on day one!)

By the time people reach the stages that suck breasticles (for new players that will take years, for anyone not speeding up, a month at least) the time to actually change anything will be gone. They will be on to the next useless update. I said exactly the same thing with Alchemy lab. What kind of metrics are they internally using to evaluate this update?
Seems like if just one person uses a single gem to speed up one of the options, it must be a win, because they clearly are completely out of touch with what players actually want. No person who actually plays the game more than 5 minutes a week would come up with this fantastic hero academy!

This will surely bring in new players, who have a 1-2 year account development plan :smiley: and old players LOVE it. Just look at the amazing feedback on our forums! :smiley:
Cough cough. Just make sure the manager never actually goes on the forums. :smiley:

The only thing keeping the game alive at this point is the social aspect (not that this game supports it that much eitherā€¦ but wherever there are lots of people, they will figure out a way). If not for the community, half the playerbase would be gone by now. And this is the thanks we get. Hahaha. A popup that someone is onlineā€¦ Gee thanks.

I have heard a very useful statement lately (a writer named David Stewart). Donā€™t give money to people who hate you. Granted, his context was about going to watch movies by people who hate the franchise they are making movies for, but it applies almost everywhere.

It is very simple. If the company shows complete disregard for its customersā€¦ why do people keep giving them money? You wouldnā€™t give money to Hitler, just because you kind of enjoy the mobile game he has made, right? Iā€™d rather support people that both make great content AND deserve it.

3 Likes

Hello, why not can upgrade Stronghold to LVL 25 ???..i have version 30

I can totally relate. After 19 months playing I have 30 tonics but no useful green 5*. I only have 5 Horghall and 5 Elkanen. They are totally useless, still I ascended one of each just to use some tonics. And I could say the same for other colors (e.g. only 1 5* purple hero in 19 months, in spite of 2 Tc 20 always running in the last 13 monthsā€¦)
I think that devs should give easier access to non-vanilla heroes, by improving the odds or reducing the time on HA or following one of the many many suggestions this community gave in the last yearsā€¦
My point is: how can giving easier access to a wider pool of 5* hero ruin the game? Shortage of ascending materials already is a cap preventing f2p to reach the whales. At least I would like to invest my few ascending materials on heroes I find useful for my own strategy. And please do not say that since I do not have S1 5* heroes I should be happy with this version of HA. S1 vanilla heroes are simply useless against latest released Valhalla heroes, and you know it.
I remark that I am not complaining: the day I will not like the game I will simply quitā€¦ this is a suggestion that in my opinion would improve the game and prevent people from quitting.
Ultimately, giving easier access to S2 and Hotms seems to me a fair reward for players who played for almost 2 years (the time required to build HA level 10), providing money to the developing company at least by watching the ads in mystic visionā€¦

5 Likes

In a 7 day span I pulled Thorne, Obakan, and Sartana from tc20. The previous pull was a month before, so itā€™s up and down but the fact is they are still coming in, I will probably keep Sartana and feed the other 2 in the HA to see if I can get Magni and Vivica.

1 Like

I have 18 telescopes and only Richard maxed. The only other blue 5* I have is Thorne and Iā€™m not leveling him until I get Isarnia and Magni. I feel your pain.

The point is that SG wants to make money so they are NEVER going to give us more than they want to. Just getting a building where we can exchange 5*s without spending gems is a win for me. I know people donā€™t want to hear that but 5% is a good starting point to try and get better heroes. Maybe theyā€™ll come back after hearing all the whining and complaining and reduce the wait time a little but Iā€™m happy with at least the progress theyā€™ve made. I think people have too high of expectations and when they arenā€™t simply handed a Gravemaker on a silver platter with a side of Vela for FREE they sharpen their pitchforks and take to the streets for a riot on how unfair the game is, waah waah, I will quit!!! Suck it up and play the game or donā€™t, just find something more realistic to complain about.

1 Like

It looks like you can convert a Forge, Farm, Mine, or Training Camp into a Hero Academy. None of those are obvious good options, it is too bad they didnā€™t open a new base area for one building for Hero Academy. What are you converting into a Hero Academy and why?

Stronghold Level 25 will be unlocked once fully released and the update is forced.

Thank you ā€¦You"re the best !!!

1 Like

What is the sh25 upgrade cost?

I know some people will hate me for thisā€¦ but seriouslyā€¦ why should SG give 5* almost for free in the Academy? (Same for the Tavern of Legends)

There are Players out there that spent hundrets of bugs to get specific Heroes and so many f2p and c2p Players are complaining about bad odds just becasue they donā€™t want to spend that much money.

All the Players that did spent lots of money literally pushed the game to the point where it is right now.
They paid not only for themselves, they paid also for ā€œYOUā€, to keep SG working and developing on this game.

For me, and this is what SG could really do for EVERYBODY, they could first increase the XP a 4-5* gives while feed away.
And second, ESPECIALLY for f2p and c2p, they coul add new exclusive 4-5* to training camp 20!!

Everything else, can stay as it is. If SG makes the Academy a place where you can easy get all the crazy HotM and Event Heroes, they will lose all their big spenders, and the game will die immediately. Thats for sure.

1 Like

ā€¦sighā€¦

These HotMs arenā€™t free. They cost the same as other heros in ToL. Sure you can get them with coins, and those are earned too.

ā€¦sighā€¦

2 Likes

It is such a long shot in HA and ToL, not even close to free. I hate the odds, but it is better than nothing which is what we had before. ToL might give a five star once every year and half, HA a HotM twice a year.

I seriously hope this will do better job than TC20 as i got it.
130 pulls without single 5* and counting, since i started with my first TC20. Thats some serious rip off lol

2 Likes

I have pulled from tc20 over and over and have never recieved a five star and that took months to create and now its gonna take months to get this thing going the only imbalance in the game is Small Giant vs Us at this imo Iā€™m frustrated I love this game been playing for a year now spent alot of money to very little reward and Iā€™m tired