đŸ§Ș Early Information on Hero Academy [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

I am planning to change one of my mines in to Hero Academy. When you finish all the buildings, there is not many things to use iron on it. Also game gives yo more iron compared to food. @LucaeBirba

Think a switching your hunters lodge and forge back and forth but not too sure how often you need to use it hem. I hardly ever use my lodge, only to make harpoons

1 Like

ye good idea, but what happen if i transform tc 20 to HA, then when i have all buildings at 20 i change HA back to TC and transform a mine to HA, does it is at the lvl that it was (assume it was at lvl 10), it return to lvl 10 or to lvl 1 and i have to upgrade it once more?

Maybe alchy Lab forge to HA

1 Like

I will be putting my worst 5* in first, and eventually my dupe Clarissa.

This is a great idea! I too hardly ever use the Hunter’s Lodge. Essentially only to craft Poons, and this is not too often.

Alchemy Lab forge instead may be a better idea.

I am considering using the HA for trainer heros (HA7) and rare troops (HA6). So, I’m likely not going to be using the HA for food storage.

I’m planning to run 3 simultaneous AL recipes to farm shards, so the AL forge wouldn’t be an option for me.

Since adding 3 more slots to the base would be SO difficult. The only reason for building conversion in this game is more developer laziness
 this is the only game that restricts your base building options as time goes by lol.

3 Likes

Argument could be made you need to use strategy to prioritize the buildings you need (or don’t). Just like the game doesn’t want everyone to have every hero (else the same heroes would be seen everywhere - Telly much?), it doesn’t want everyone to have every building.

Or so is a thought.

@LucaeBirba

I believe it stays the same
 I mean that it remains level 10.

Because it doesn’t consume duplicate 5* heroes fast enough to keep up with even a single TC 20. Let alone the multiple TC20’s you could run or the stockpile of heroes people have.

A single TC 20 should give you on average 1 5* hero every 6 weeks. It will take on average 20 weeks for the HA 10 to convert your single 5* hero into a non-S1 hero.

Some people will counter saying well maybe you still need a couple S1 5* heroes but I don’t really think that’s relevant. Remember even if you have everything else already maxed you are a couple months away from being able to get the HA10 once you can start the process tomorrow (if the rumor is true and it unlocks tomorrow). If you add together all the building upgrade times it ends up being something stupid like a year and a half straight of building the buildings just to build the minimum required to get to HA10. That doesn’t include nice things like even upgrading your training camps or mines/farms or forge etc. You can obviously speed things up with VIP for the extra builder but assuming you aren’t skipping build times with gems you are still looking at a year+ as a reasonable time frame to get to it.

Shouldn’t Hero Academy be available with the new version 30.0? I cannot level my Stronghold from level 24 to level 25. Am I missing something?

you should be able to do it now. If not, restart your game and try again.

1 Like

It has just been enabled for my account

I think the best solution would be to implement retraining from 1 to 2 heroes at same time based on food balance and taking out 1 or 2 legendaries respectively.

Will HA produce the same color 5 star that you put into it? Been playing almost 2 yrs and only Azlar×3 for red. I go 3 to 4 deep in maxxed 5 star heroes of everyother color. Have done svl elemental 10 pulls and dumped EHT’s into Xmas event too chasing as well not to mention 2 TC 20’s going most of the time.

Just did a reboot and now it’s ok. Thank you

No it is random. So if you feed Azlar you could obtain, for example, Vivica.
The only certain thing you will not obtain back the same hero. So if you feed Azlar you will not have Azlar.

However if you feed Azlar, you obtain Vivica and then you feed that Vivica, you could obtain again Azlar because when you feed Vivica you are only sure that you will not obtain another Vivica.