from Imgflip Meme Generator

16 Likes

I see that the costs are missing from here at present:

XP:
85 → 86 : 15788xp + 1 Aether I
86 → 87 : 16140xp + 1 Aether I
87 → 88 : 16496xp + 1 Aether I + 1 Aether II
88 → 89 : 16856xp + 1 Aether I + 1 Aether II
89 → 90 : 17220xp + 1 Aether I + 1 Aether II + Aether III + 1 (on colour) ascension mat (Rings for Fire heroes etc.)

I’m not happy with this “feature”. It doesn’t add complexity into the game, it just narrows the field for what the “best” heroes are and what the worst heroes are.
The advantage of emblem paths is you can pick your own, and you can choose to emblem lower for a less powerful version of the ability.
This requires you have have full investment for any reward, and doesn’t fit with how E&P has worked for years.
You have always been able to invest less resources for a lower abilities hero. But there has always been limited investment to access that.
This “feature” precludes any access to new players, and existing F2P / C2P players, it’s not good for the game and will cause walked outs, revolts and mass hysteria.
I am always against features and addons which are not inclusive of all players and this is a massive one favouring those that spend and limiting those that don’t behind what is (while a very well disguised one) a massive paywall.
Randomising the summons, rather than making them generally available (as per Aether’s) for these is also reinforces my opinion of this.

12 Likes

Hawkmoon with costume bonus, double LB, max emblems have a 730 hero power.

Kirill with double costumes, double LB, max emblems has 1009 power

The latest OP heroes without costume are around 1100 power.

Double Season 1 costumes are around 1130 power with everything maxed.

3 Likes

They are in the OP, you just need to open up a details drop-down in the Alpha Aethers topic.

1 Like

I really hope I dont have to limit break heros for testing on my own. Annoying part of beta is having to max emblem a hero to test them 
 its not something we should have todo even if it takes me 10 slow mins

1 Like

Do we get to determine the Aether power?

1 Like

This in the original post information at the top - no

1 Like

Horrible idea completely unnecessary.

3 Likes

If Zynga goes ahead with this, and I know they will (as they usually do), they will need to revisit the team cost concept.

It’s now 130 points max. 26 x 5 (5* maxed)

Once they allow 2nd round of LB, those 2LB 5* heroes cannot still be 26 points.

The game is already unbalanced due unceasing OP hero releases plus LB1. With LB2, it can only get worse.

Either Zynga revisits the team cost concept to manage the expected power surge or they risk losing more players than expected.

7 Likes

When next LB applied, Will my shrubbear get taunt at 6 first turn ?

2 Likes

As @Calyad pointed aboce, strategic means that there are some drawback. emblems route are a good example, there are heroes like Ludwig where the path is almost obliged and there’s little room for choices. But others like R&N can be tricky, and you should choose between boosting damage or survivabilty for mana steal. THIS adds depth to the game. Having a hero with a plain buff it’s
 stupid?

EDIT: maybe you can guess what I can do with your empathy

3 Likes

$$$$$ & money &$$$$$$

1 Like

@Frans3000 Yes, it seems Shribbear’s Aether Power is 6 turn Taunt at start.
His stats will be at double LB and max embled (defense / HP path):

• Attack: 535
  • Defense: 793
  • Health: 1459

So his stat other than attack on pair with a non emblemed and LBd five star hero.

Ps: We are working with some other players to collect data the Aether Power data for all heroes and costumes.

This work will probably finish just on the weekend.

I will update the topic with the list only that time.

5 Likes

It would benefit F2P/C2P IF they would be able to collect enough Alphas in a reasonable time. But with this mechanism F2Ps will still be fighting for their first 10 alphas to 2LB their first 5* when the P2Ps will have all their defnece and attack teams on lvl 90

1 Like

This all sounds really agitating to deal with. :confused:

This could be. The first round of aethers worked out for me as a F2P
(?)

Meh, I only get a special charged in the first 6 rounds only 50% of the time anyway

1 Like

Are these aether power dispel able?

Yes, these are dispellable.

2 Likes

Zynga just could s*ck my supereather