šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Advanced Hero Levels (aka Limit Breakers) [Part of The Beta Beat v37 & V39]

Again: canā€™t wait to fight Frigg with 1800 ATK points and +50% mana generation in some days!!! And receive 2 bones from raid chest!!!

Iā€™m tired of more and more powerful heroes for the same loot. Now what? Non-S1 costumes and PLUS extra levels?

Whatā€™s the point? Killing 10* titans with one hit? Thatā€™s why youā€™re also bufffing Miki?

Funny how quality of live improvements are null.

Honestly I couldnā€™t care less about how they are ruining the game with those money based updates since Iā€™m not buying anything but GOD STOP are you starving??? Are you collecting money for vaccines?

Itā€™s a too early beta content to Express my opinion but

1. Nobody asked it. Nobody needs it. Nobody wants it.
  2. There are heroes that are already too strong
  3. Balancing some damage % from s1 heroes for shutting our mouths down while you give mega powers to expensive heroes is just dirty.

No hard feelings, though. Just shameful lol

27 Likes

Their own? Solid gold yachts donā€™t buy themselves, ya know.

7 Likes

Itā€™s funny, because I already invested something into the game (a lot of time and some money) and even if I do complain about certain stuff sometime, I mostly say to myself, that after playing this game for so long, I will probably be playing until endgame.

Same. I slowly realised what it was after I started playing the game. For first 1-1.5 years it was fine (playing since december 2017), but mainly since the Telluria/Vela debacle, itā€™s going downwards with the game. Seems like itā€™s a similar model with other gacha games. I barely spend anything now (PoV pass is still a great offer for me, but otherwise I spend on nothing else) so Iā€™m mostly spending only my time on this game now. I still somehow enjoy it when I donā€™t look on forums and what is currently being tested in betaā€¦

5 Likes

It doesnā€™t really matter, there are possibly tons of games out there that do such limit breaks already. But of course itā€™s another cash grab anyways

1 Like

Itā€™s all OK. They just trying to get more money from TOP 100 cash cows before end. All others players not interesting for Zynga now

3 Likes

i think most players will go for the highest rarity limit breaker items and use it on their heroes. This game is trying to phase out free to play players.

2 Likes

IMHO. This game no need FTP players anymore (especially those who with this game from the start). Only cash cows needed which will be pay for any new update.

2 Likes

The only way I would be ok with these Advanced Hero Levels would be if there was a cap power level as to prevent this from being used on the most powerful heroes or if limit breaking increased the required slot size so you couldnā€™t have all 5* heroes.

For the elements and rarity, i assume the limit breakers only works on certain elements tbat they are designed for? and for the rarity, Rare i assume are for 3* heroes? and does the same apply for Epic/4* and Legendary/5*?

Correct on elements.

Rarity you need:

• Rare only to boost a 3* hero
  • Epic and rare limit breakers to boost a 4* hero
  • Legendary, epic and rare limit breakers to boost a 5* hero.
4 Likes

So for a Legendary, you would need all 3 rarities? Just looking for some clarification on how it works is all

What about the power increase? How much?

1 Like

Is there a way to get my money back from the game ( Iā€™ll except gift vouchers) :rofl: and Iā€™ll promise to not play this game again.

8 Likes

Actually I dont think so. For free? Yes, the event will probably give you just some crumbles.

Yet Iā€™m sure there will be offers so you can buy how many you want for some $.

Thatā€™s actually amazing so f2p will be able to get smashed in wars raid and tournaments in 0,5 seconds. It will reduce you playing time, save your data and phone battery. Zynga is amazing!

7 Likes

I like the idea of having my four stars being more useful in wars against maxed out five stars, but if five stars are going to see similar bumps it kinda just all evens out eventually? Eventually will take a long time.

I like the idea of a new quest but fear it will be similar to Costume Chamber where the mob waves are tedious to overcome but not a challenge at all.

This is better than costumes for top heroes since it has the ability to improve anyone/everyone (although perhaps you can reverse that logic).

I understand all of the frustration, but itā€™s just another part of power creep, which I consider inevitable. On the bright side, theyā€™ll continue to introduce new content to push the limits of the game further. I consider that a win compared to the game getting stale. The hard part is for those who spend money, your spent money is now worth a lot less than it used to be.

6 Likes

Limit break? Is it the credit card usage limit break?

5 Likes

Money money money there getting the bank ready for your lovely cash. Iā€™m sure they will make a tone from this.

2 Likes

Please, donā€™t add this new advance heroes thing. Itā€™s only going to open the gap between strong heroes and p2p players. Stop this

5 Likes

SG you missed a chance here to solve several issues with this one changeā€¦ We all know you are not going to give us any QoL changes that make a real differenceā€¦ Doesnā€™t pay so not going to happen. However, you did promise us a solution for duplicate heroes, and that is where you messed up, Iā€™ll get back to thisā€¦

I have mixed feelings about this advanced leveling, on one hand I can level up and keep some of my favorite heroes relevant in todays game. On the other hand it gives the ā€œwhalesā€ more powerful heroes and there will be a huge gap again between P2P, C2P and F2P. This has been discussed all over this thread so not going to repeat it all again.

Now if you had made using a copy of the hero as part of the Advanced Leveling requirement or a substitute for one of the necessary itemsā€¦ And just as an exampleā€¦ I need the Legendary Limit Breaker and 2 Joon to break the limit for my maxed Joon, or 3 duplicate Joon to skip all required itemsā€¦ you would have worked on the duplicate hero issue, created a way to advance heroes like never before and also brought up the power of S1 heroes as they are the most dominate duplicatesā€¦

You could also have increased your income, because Iā€™m sure there are whales out there that would spend all kinds of money to get duplicates of Frigg and Odin just so they could advance them.

This would not have solved the power creep nor would it solve the QoL you promised us, but it could have done something with all the duplicates.

Iā€™m sure I will get ponded by the forums for this, but here it goes anyways.

Edit P.S.
And would have made S1 pulls more relevantā€¦ I wouldnā€™t mind getting S1 5* heroes on my S4 pulls as much if I had something like this to deal with them.

19 Likes

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Amazing how this thread has basically everyone in agreement.

This new change is clearly Pay To Win.

Iā€™ve been waiting for someone, anyone, to try to argue about how this new proposed feature isnā€™t blatant pay to win power creepā€¦

Iā€™m sure there are a number of game defenders sitting there right now, scratching their heads and thinking ā€œhmmmā€¦ how do I put a positive spin on this new change without finally just admitting that this is a pay to win game?ā€

17 Likes