šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Advanced Hero Levels (aka Limit Breakers) [Part of The Beta Beat v37 & V39]

Sorry, updating as info gets known. Will move it all go a proper thread soon.

General warning is to maybe hold off on getting too attached until then.

Some good Balance Stuff but this advanced leveling is a slap in the face for all Players, SG. With one update the complete Hero deck will be worsened. An then the players get Limitbreaker to get on top again, new money will boost the time I think. Sorry but when will this end?

New costumes will coming soon, new heroes an now this?

You break your own game with this.

Good day for all.

14 Likes

I hate the idea of additional levels. Itā€™s hard enough to finish all five stars and now they are getting another buff???

Another possible paywall with legendary items that you grind and upgrade and then meet freaking cobalt level 105 who does 2k to allā€¦ No thank you !!!

8 Likes

My apologies, itā€™s apparently only a 1 time thing. So +5 levels only.

However each level gives quite a sizable boost to stats.

6 Likes

That calmed me downā€¦ 5 levels is not the worst, and itā€™s better than those artifacts in MW (other zynga game)

4 Likes

Yes and no.

As an example Iā€™ll show ametrine.

Base stats:

• 716 attack
  • 561 def
  • 1268 HP

Limit broken to 4-75 stats:

• 778 attack
  • 609 def
  • 1378 HP.

So on average ametrine has gained 12.4 attack, 9.6 def and 22 HP per levelā€¦ Which is quite a massive gap comparing the usual +1-2 per level normallyā€¦

20 Likes

Oh :poop:

I assume those limit breakers will be hard to getā€¦ On the other hand itā€™s a good addition for those with 4* mostly rosters to compete in 5* wars. But then whales will get their 85lvl legendaries that will crush 4* still.

Maybe SG will nerf those stats a bitā€¦ Imagine those Frigg and Odin hits :joy:

3 Likes

Sry, but that is only for making money. You could reinforce the heroes and in the end you stay where you were before, when you do that with all your heroes. So stupid! Only stupid! If this comes in the game, I will quit the game and I hope, 90% of the players will do the same. Nobody needs this trash.

10 Likes

So that is about 8.5% boost to overall stats, which is equivalent to about 1.5x costume bonus. That is quite a lot.

2 Likes

cmon you maxed a hero
then they introduced emblems and we need to max them to +20
then they introduced costumes instead of free buff/ rebalance for the game

and now this advanced max s h i i t
more and more and more
kill the game SG yes

they are pissing off all players, new and veteran, we can never max any heroes, always more to come
money money money, they only have this word in mind

10 Likes

I wonder, if it will increase over the current emblems, or will you need to undress the emblemed hero first

It varies per hero rarity:
As far as I see 5 star heroes can get about 7.5% increase on stats
4 star heroes can get about 8.5% increase on stats
3 star heroes can get about 11-12.% increase on stats.

Eg: Sudri
Health: 542 ā†’ 602
Defense: 520 ā†’ 585
Health: 883 ā†’ 986

10 Likes

You do not need to undress the emblems.
You can add further emblems if you want while leveling from 71 to 75.
Both the ā€œLevel upā€ and the ā€œTalent Gridā€ buttons are visible.

2 Likes

I donā€™t really get the hate for this. Nothing really new with limit breaker.

When you spent money on this game you always had advantages.

Spend money - get more and better heroes
Buy ascension items - max more of your great heroes
Buy emblems - improve more of your heroes
Pay for costume summons - get more costumes to farther improve your heroes

And now new, buy limit breaker - lvl your heroes even further

I donā€™t see anything surprising or radical new gamebreaking here. Itā€™s like always, if you pay you will get the new shiny toys fast and you will get a lot of them. If youā€™re free to play you will be at a disadvantage, like you were always and you will need time and patience to catch up, or at least try.

6 Likes

I believe they took mine idea here : Heroes equipment - #8 by Cerevan_the_Omni

My feature was meant to improve situation of F2p players and small spenders ( buffing 3* and 4*) , while still providing addition for whales (shifting stats for 5* = Offensive Elkanen for example).

I sincerely hope, ā€˜ā€˜limit breakingā€™ā€™ wont boost 5* as well, since gap is then same or even biggerā€¦

1 Like

Probably these money making ideas gonna break the real fun of the game. The targeting money so introduced new stuffs in game. If they want to make balance and fun they should consider about the current events and make adjustment in them like ninja tower etc. main purpose when they introduced costume was to make S1 heroes playable when comparing the power of S2 and other event heroes . But now where is that aim ? All gone and they changed the aim to money as a result introduced high power heroes and claimed that those r very powerful so we need costume for non S1 heroes and again it was so much critized by many players so they temporarily drop that idea , but main focus on money so this beta they boost the S1 heroes so that they can bring back non constume . Totally dev team ruin the game part by part , soon this will end in a collapse if they donā€™t listen the community feedback. This game running and famous only because of the players who support and play this one . If dev donā€™t listen then then what is the pay off here ?

6 Likes

Please do not follow through with limit breaking SG, nobody wants this. This is directly contrary to any ā€œbalance changesā€.

If each team of 5 defenders in war have been limit broken, they now have the advantage unless all 30 heroes Iā€™m using have also been limit broken. Why donā€™t we skip the newly added massive effort required to get back to where we started and donā€™t do this at all?

19 Likes

More money! More sweet honey money) LOL

5 Likes

This feature is garbageā€¦ Why not implement this feature into Hero Academy, rather than a quest and requiring ascension materials? We are still waiting for the QoL changes to HA. This game is heading south, quickly!

5 Likes

Because they want money.
P.S. HA need boost and reconstruction.

3 Likes