šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Additional Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v31]

Not trying to do a long post here, Iā€™ll just use SGā€™s own words. Are we still trying to do this? The latest state of Vela nerf does nothing to make her more useful in term of defense, offense nor titan.

DoT is determined by base stats, they have not changed her base stats, just her special ability percentage.

I am not talking about that part.

Previously it was 208 in 4 turns.
Is it now 156 in 3 turns or 207 in 3 turns?

Beta Update

Her base card now looks like this:

6 Likes

Here we go again. This is a shitshow tbh

3 Likes

Her damage is decreased but her attack ailment now work for all elemrnt despite a turn shorter.

A blatant over nerf. They are trying to destroy vela for real

6 Likes

Agree why should Vela be punished for Teluria being OP. Simple fix make Tel slow or remove 1 item from her special.

4 Likes

Seems like they basically want people to stop using vela all together. There was nothing wrong with telly or vela. SG @Petri stand by your product! There is nothing wrong with them. Dont let these people who dont know how to come up with strategies determine your art! It is a puzzle game, challenges are supposed to be included. No matter which way you go people are going to complain anyway.

4 Likes

Dont make me hate you lol

3 Likes

I agree. If this nerf goes through there will be more and more every time thereā€™s a challenging hero developed.

This is worse than hit 3 version.

110% and 156 dmg is horrible.

4 Likes

People leave the game with it

SGG see it and trying to fix

this is vela paper bag version

Too much nerf. Upgrade season 1 heroā€™s to be more on par with newer releases but NOT behind a paywall such as costumes. Release other good tanks so players will run different setups

1 Like

I pushed and leveled up Vela to use her against red tanks, red titans and my mono blue team in wars. I cannot see any reason why I should use her with this ridiculous nerf.

This is not what I paid for :ok_hand:

9 Likes

So now Velaā€™s hero will be useless, not even a titan, just such an below-average hero in numbers. thanks for the info.

1 Like

The nerfed damage and reduced turn length weight heavier than the buff to reduce all enemiesā€™s attack instead of just fire enemiesā€™s attack.

So it is a nerf compared to the current game version.

1 Like

This is a complete nerf, and while it should remove Vela from defenses, it also makes vela nearly useless in offense compared to what she is now (which is a nerfed version of the first vela that was adequate in offense).
Now she does very little damage and will not contribute a lot because of the boosted stats and HP of the defenses. I mean 110% all is nearly telluria lvl dmgā€¦

But again, the big elephant in the roomā€¦ Telluria without changes? not nerfed? She is the extreme tank. If she was not, then we would get variety in defenses and wars, but this nerf will change NOTHING without nerfing telluria. Get prepared for more costume magni, alice, etc as flanksā€¦

7 Likes

I agree people will just switch ice heroā€™s and the problem will continue