E&P News Network

Good morning all and welcome to Monday’s Edition of channel 9’s A Current Affairs program.
Today’s stories include; Fan Art Competition, Tanks getting Bombarded but first let’s go to our update on the Coronavirus.

Coronavirus update
Although coronavirus deaths are still occurring, statistics show that new cases is starting to flatline in many areas with the amount of deaths decreasing daily.
They say social distancing seems to be the main cause of that so everyone should continue with social distancing till further notice.
Supermarkets are now I forcing social distancing in their stores and say this looks like it will be enforced for some time so customers should stay calm when waiting in line to do their shopping.
Customers are saying! We can accept social distancing rules for supermarkets and no problem with it BUT what we don’t understand is why supermarkets aren’t restocking their shelves with essential items like Toilet Paper, paper towels, Sanitizers, rice and pasta. They keep telling us that people shouldn’t panic as they have tons in their warehouses, but all the stores are empty.
As the customers we feel this is the main reason for the panicking at the moment.
Police are saying! We are targeting blackmarket sales of these products as it’s been said some of these thugs are selling things like toilet paper for $500 à packet and Sanitizers for $650 à bottle. Police say we have around 14,000 police working daily on this type of racketeering as with the current situation being the way it is, this type of behaviour and profiteering will just not be tolirated, we eurge those coming into contact with these criminals to report them to us.

Police in some areas are also handing out more and more $1000 fines to people taking walks in parks and on our beaches with the current total of fines handed out to date in the last 7 days amounting to well over $400,000.oo. The Australian Gov is saying that these measures although harsh, they are both important to keep everyone safe and necessary to prevent this virus getting out of control.
Police are saying we do our job as we are told to just like everyone else and if people don’t want to be fined then stay I doors, things like walks in parks, visiting friends, backyard barbecues, dates and parties/events and country drives are currently a thing of the past and the only reason people should be out is to either work, exercise or go shopping. Doctors visits are also accepted but they say unless your extremely ill, these can also be done online now a days.
More on this can be found here

So here at the E&P community forum we say playaparttogether and stay safe.

Now to other news, Tanks being bombarded

Telluria is new to empires battle fields and is starting to find herself being the target of a very widely used Tank more and more these days.
Here’s what Telluria had to say on the matter!
I was developed to be pretty robust and although my nature elements are quite intimidating to some I find myself constantly being placed in the centre of the front-line as the main tank.
Wolf Boss and Aegir both came on yesterday stating!
We have been doing well as tanks up till now and we can’t understand why some of these top players would replace us with the likes of Telluria as all she can provide is a prolonged battle with her minions branching off of all her allies where as we provide power and strength as well as protection to all our allies.
Justice today said!
I feel Telluria’s novice will eventually start to fade out as opponents find ways to bring her down quickly before she gets to use her specials thus soon pushing her to a flaking position in the near future.
Telluria today responded by saying!
I feel dear Justice may be onto something there and I think I might prefer that position as I could potentially be more useful as a flank and still provide the same protection to my allies. I feel much safer with the likes of Wolf Boss and Aegir in front of me as this gives me more time to build up my special skills.
Wolf Bass and Aegir couldn’t be with us today but did say this!
We agree with Telluria’s suggestion and we both feel we are far superior as Tanks overall, it will be great to get back into the game where we belong doing what we do best.
Justice aslo said! Hey guys don’t forget me as I also have been a formidable tank in the past and feel we could take it turns.
Place your comments and thoughts about Telluria here in @zephyr1 top thread on the subject.

Now to our final story of the day, Empires & Puzzles Fan Art Contest
This contest is for the whole community to enjoy and participate in to display their works of art.
We are seeing a lot great entries here

Being submitted with a few having multiple entries.
It is clear their are many great artists around enjoying Empires and puzzles so much that they can take pleasure in producing fantasticly looking pieces of work which would have taken them time to create.
Our E&P judges like @Petri and others will have their work cut out in deciding which 3 should be the winners and feel participants should not feel discouraged if they don’t win as their work can be used in their alliance recruitment threads to encourage new members.
We are also pleased to see that this contest has brought new first time members to our firum community with many displaying commitment to their alliances by producing and displaying great works of art.
If you haven’t yet posted your alliances entry now is the time to do so.

Well folks thas been quite an indepth episode of A Current Affairs today and hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed telling you these stories.

So from us at the E&P News Network’s, channel 9, A Current Affairs program, good day/night and don’t forget to playaparttogether and stay safe to avoid those hefty fines.

6 Likes