E&P News Network

In today’s news:

Quintus gets arrested with a DUI for driving his DeLorean intoxicated. Witnesses say he got into an altercation with Proteus, but didn’t have any antidotes on hand.

Local ‘Mercenary Thug’ turns his life around and starts a podcast. You can watch Joe Brogan Experience at 5pm on Nature TV.

Bjorn announces a release of his own brand of whiskey - Purple 12.

More news after a word from our sponsor:
Did you know that Kashhrek can help you save 15% or more on health insurance?
*nearby allies only

What news have you heard from the E&P universe?

16 Likes

“Today’s top story, 9 out of 10 E&P players believe that out of 10 players, 1 player will always disagree with the other 9 regarding raid defenses! Film at 11”

12 Likes

Unfortunately, due to the recent pandemic,

has been postponed until further notice.

15 Likes

Exclusive video of 2 E&P players disagreeing on which nature 5* to max next!

14 Likes

Yes, that’s what I heard on Joe Brogan’s podcast.

6 Likes

“Hu Tao really likes his smoothies and goes all the way to Finnland to get them. He got Proteus hooked on the Mango Smoothie. We will be going to Finnland later this week to discover the recipe of this special drink.”

3 Likes

I’ve heard that Wilbur likes his smoothies briny.

1 Like

Trouble in Atlantis! The underwater kingdom is rocked by the scandalous return of long-lost Queen Isarnia and Princess Vela…

… how will Princess Ariel deal with the competing attentions of Daddy King Poseidon?

… how will Queen Isarnia breathe underwater?

… Are the rumors true, that Ursena will forego violence and try to rule Atlantis by becoming the Queen instead?

… and why does Triton look more like Poseidon than either of his daughters do?

Stay tuned for more juicy gossip from… the Fishrag!

11 Likes

We interview the creator of Killhare and ask about the inspiration for her special ability “Reckless Swing”…

VengefulGivingFairyfly-size_restricted

12 Likes

In other news, chiropractic consultations have skyrocketed.

3 Likes

unfortunately kiril just announced, he ran out of beer :beer:
his glass is completely empty ! sad

5 Likes

Yeah, I heard that Blessed Brewery LLC. has filed for a CARES grant, just to keep paying their employees. This poison mist pandemic is really hit them hard. Plus Kiril is up there in age, hope he’s staying safe.

3 Likes

“Exclusion!” screams White Rabbit.

The rapid rabbit tells all: “I never felt like I was one of THEM,” referring to the Springvale bunnies Master Lepus, Jack O’Hare, Squire Wabbit and Killhare. “They would always make pointed comments about how MY special lowers the opponent’s stats. They called it… COWARDLY,” sobs the timekeeper of Wonderland. “Just b-b-b-ecause THEIR specials hurt themselves or their allies!”

Read more on the White Rabbit’s stunning reveal of why he left Springvale to make a new life in Wonderland!

4 Likes

I heard Killhare is coming out with a #metoo story.

3 Likes

Those rabbits have a lot of “movements”. You can quote me on that one. I’ve been there.

3 Likes

I had a pair of bunnies when I was a kid. Two months later we had seven…

So does that mean next Springvale, our 4 bunnies will become 16?

2 Likes

Charges have been filed against the Springvale family for child endangerment after the release of Chick Jr.

9 Likes

Queen of Hearts claims diplomatic immunity, after Empress Rana of Sand Empire and King Poseidon of Atlantis release statement expressing “grave concern” over allowing 10-year old Alice to participate in Tournaments.

6 Likes

Tyrum comes out with a book about his struggle with anorexia.

4 Likes

Malosi denies doping allegations…claims origins of Clenbuterol from contaminated beef.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings