E&P MEN - A Poll - Who do you select to be with our QUEEN?

They’ve signed Leonardo diCaprio to play Chao in the upcoming blockbuster, Empires & Puzzles.

4 Likes

I had a closer look at Hansel and he looks quite young…hence why I didn’t vote him for him this time around as it made me feel like a “cradle snatcher” :joy:

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha

20 coffees to make me sane

1 Like

Better than casting Matt Damon in a movie where somehow every one in a foreign land learned how to speak English after 2 words with a foreigner. I am sorry, Matt Damon just did not seem to age well, when compared to Leonardo DiCaprio.

But… Why have an American actor when you can have someone who is close to the real thing?
kaneshiro2
This is Kaneshiro Takeshi

7 Likes

Not beautiful enough sorry lol

1 Like

Alberich and Hansel are definitely the youngest looking of the top placers haha :laughing:

Alby looks like an adult teenager imo. Hansel looks 20-24(ish) kinda depends how much you squint your eyes. Lol. Hans looks closer to my age than Chao does and maybe that’s why I was instinctually more inclined to give him most of my votes.

Anyways I am happy with the end result. Chao is very pretty.
See

See how pretty he is? I would like to run my fingers through his hair—even though all he is is a card.

4 Likes

Man bun won? Never would have called that over Colen and Hansel. They probably split too many votes! I demand a 2 person playoff with Colen vs Chao! I bet Colen wins and gets most of the Hansel voters.

Wait? Is everything over? Who got 2nd?

ALL HAIL KING CHAO!

What a RIDE guys! - MASTER TACTICIAN and the BRAVE BOUNTY HUNTER take the CROWNS,

Thank you everyone for participating in this years

Empires & Puzzles TITAN MAFIA USERS GROUP: MENofEMpIRE Competition!

The pairing of the KING/QUEEN & PRINCE/PRINCESS is UP NEXT

Thanks everyone that made this possible! Much appreciation. YOUR HOST…

-==RaZoR==-

@GwynBleidd @MrsBCW @Starryeyedgryph @Rook @Shohoku79 @Kerridoc @NPNKY @Jedon @Mariamne @littleKAF

13 Likes

@Decorum @Pois1 @Kikyo @Rduke77 @Witch @Avicious @GERATH @Hrothgor @ChoppedLiver @Ralsha
Sorry can’t notify everyone because I need to ask questions in 3rd post!..

2 Likes

2 QUESTIONS I’LL GIVE ABOUT 10MIN FEEDBACK WITH…

Stick with the 2018 - Empires & Puzzles- COUPLES OF THE YEAR!
Or
KEEP IT REGAL- and call them ROYALTY! As they have been CROWNED!

You guys cool with the Crowns on the Fellas, I struggled with but time is a facor? Because they are going to stick? If you guys don’t like I can remove them…

2 Likes

Even though I voted for Colen to win, I’m very happy with this result. Colen marries Layla, and Chao has something undeniably regal about him so deserves his queen. Besides, that bigger crown would play havoc with Colen’s locks. :wink:

3 Likes

I vote we call them royalty, and the crowns are very nice. :+1:

4 Likes

I am not so much for crowns… but whatever the majority wants.

Thank you @Razor, for all the time and effort!

2 Likes

Big thanks to @Razor for doing all this, and seeing it to the end! :clap:

I don’t have particularly strong opinions on the gent’s appearances, but I have to say I’m really pleased to see my avatar come out on top! And yes he does have a regal quality about him… but that blue crown doesn’t seem entirely appropriate, it clashes with his outfit, sorry…

4 Likes

I’d say just regal matters for formalities.

This king / queen and prince / princess pairing must result in marriage / matimony thing has been wrapping around too much. Some players are just not familiar with the concept of homecoming king/queen (and aren’t necessarily married or even going out with each other).

3 Likes

I love crowns so yes :slight_smile:

King :crown: Chao
Prince Colen

Honorary Rewards
Duke Hansel
Marqui Musashi

2 Likes

I CAN FORMALIZE THE HONORARY POSITIONS IF EVERYONE WOULD BE PLEASED WITH THAT?

DUKE & DUTCHESS
MARQUIS & MARCHIONESS

LET ME KNOW IN A FEW…

7 Likes

Haha, you remembered my suggestions in the ladies thread. At least I think you did.

1 Like

Any chance you could send me a URL to a more appropriate one? Otherwise it’s probably going to stay…