E&P MEN - A Poll - Who do you select to be with our QUEEN?

I was reminded by someone @Decorum
I did remember @Shohoku79!

Look up Chinese Emperor/Kingā€™s crowns or headpieces, I guarantee you itā€™ll be quite unexpected.

1 Like

If we go with the Honorary Iā€™m likely going to post in a new thread and will need some of you to follow me to help post usernames from this thread to itā€¦ Otherwise Iā€™ll get stuck after noticing 20

KING CHAO has a NEW CROWNā€¦ Hope you like better! Itā€™s been updated in the post.
@ChoppedLiver @Shohoku79 @Decorum @GwynBleidd @King_Kyree77 @Rduke77 @MrsBCW @Kerridoc

4 Likes

King Chaoā€™s going to need a new hairstyle to wear his new crown! Glad to see my fav went on to win.

2 Likes

King and Prince guysā€¦
@Queen_of_Motherland @Resol @Traggeter @ROXY_TM @Runecaster @Oblivion @SMORE @Paulon @MacKenzie @muhveli

Niceā€¦ I was looking, not real easyā€¦ I looked up Chinese crowns like @Shohoku79 suggested, there are some interesting designs.

I do like the new one you picked. :slight_smile:

1 Like

King and Prince!
@Iowa @FishDreams @General_Confusion @321Trotter @JRJR60 @KelliAnn @Khuckster @Kor1sco @LucasDaoc @Lucilla

1 Like

No worries about the hairstyle, this crown is the hovering kind, lolā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

@Kerridoc and @Rook - Advice?

Going to have 4 ROYAL Formal Images that identify the pairing of

King & Queen
Prince & Princess
Duke & Dutchess
Marquis & Marchioness

Doesnā€™t really fit under this Thread Titleā€¦ Open a new one? That a better idea? If so any suggested titles?
Iā€™ll post to list in here to notify them as well those from the Fairest competition (unless there is an easier wayā€¦)

E & P Royalty

20 less coffees

3 Likes

DANG GUYS THIS WAS A CLOSE RACE!!! 0.84% between the Guys!!!
:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Or The Regal Affair

20 plus teas

5 Likes

Good titles. New thread. Threads are cheap. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @Razor, I appreciate everything you did for us. This was fun and exciting! Canā€™t wait for next year.

2 Likes

You bet @King_Kyree77 Yeah me too!
Iā€™m a total addict with this kinda stuff so Iā€™ll probably do something again soon!

Iā€™m thinking of the Beast and the Harlot!
Probably would NOT fly here, just popped in my head.
The Sinner & The Saintā€¦ (The Heaven & Hell match-up)ā€¦
Could even reach deep into the game and pull out some characters that we donā€™t have cards for yet.

Iā€™m definately going to write an interfoace based on a suggestion @Kerridoc had made as well

This will be a fun option to haveā€¦

Ah. Ok! Thanks Stac

2 Likes

I like E&P Royalty! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for this fun contest!!

4 Likes

How does King Arthur feel about this. I think we will have a war on our hands.

2 Likes

Goingā€¦ goingā€¦ goneā€¦

Our announcement TITLE has been SOLD!
Thanks to these fine Ladies!

E&P Royalty - 2018

It has a nice ring to it!

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t that force a recount :wink:

2 Likes