E&P MEN - A Poll - Who do you select to be with our QUEEN?

Vored.

20 good looking guys

1 Like

SPOILERā€¦

CLOSE YOUR EYES IF YOU DONā€™T WANT TO KNOWā€¦

LAST CHANCE TO TURN AWAYā€¦

OKā€¦

2 are neck and neck and 2 are neck and neck

Lol - RaZoRā€¦

3 Likes

Sounds like a Country song.

2 Likes

Sounds like my voting this round. 3-3-1-0

2 Likes

Ha ha. 2-2-2-1 was mineā€¦ No huge favorite in the bunch for me

1 Like

It was fun seeing my votes make a difference. All 7 for Colen. Haha

3 Likes

I voted all 7 for Colen too.

Well I am angry that Alby is gone.
Will be so upset if Colen didnā€™t get his date with Layla ā€¦ they looks awesome and will make good babies 3ā˜†

4 Likes

Ewwwwwww. This is supposed to be a prom king and queen deal. Not babies!

2 Likes

Youā€™re silly.
I couldnā€™t close my eyes though!

1 Like

4 - Colen
3 - Musashi

Iā€™m holding my breathā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I cast all 7 votes for Colen too and I would also prefer to see him with Layla :+1:

2 Likes

@Razor - is the voting closed already? It wonā€™t let me voteā€¦ :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It looks to still be open, you sure you didnā€™t click on the incorrect link? We are in the Final Four (yes this is it, for all the marbles, metaphorical, that is). Or have you already voted and just forgot?

Replicated the post from Razor here.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the one I clicked onā€¦ hmmm, well, either I did voteā€¦ but I thought I voted on the last oneā€¦ whatever

Rofl.
20 good laughs

Ahemā€¦ā€¦who won ???

Thereā€™s another 4 hours of voting remaining (at time of writing) and then Iā€™m sure Razor will need a bit of time to present everyoneā€¦ but Iā€™m hoping the result will be announced today! So excited :smile:

3 Likes

I had to extend the time allotted for the FINAL FOUR so that I could actually be present and put together something for the winner! You all will see it revealed live though! If the Margins large enough I may be able to put together something pre reveal and hit you guys at the same time!

At this very moment Itā€™s a fella that likes wings! So this could turn out well for him :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

@Elayanith @GwynBleidd @Jedon @Witch @Shohoku79 @Rook @MrsBCW @Mariamne @Kerridoc @NPNKY

5 Likes

NOPE! IT'S TOO CLOSE BEWTEEN 3 OF THE FELLAS TO CALL IT YET...

@Elayanith @GwynBleidd @Jedon @Witch @Shohoku79 @Rook @MrsBCW @Mariamne @Kerridoc @NPNKY

4 Likes

Can say im slightly disappointed Hansel didnt reign supreme since I love his look. But im not at all suprised by Chaoā€™s victory. Heā€™s like undeniably beautiful lol

2 Likes