E&P Memes and Captions 😅 - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

Firing Malosi at the enemy healer, and then remembering that he doesn’t block healing…

OR

Firing Margaret / Inari / costumed Kadilen, only to die to slash attacks…

15 Likes

Hey, don’t feel bad… did you see some of their attacks? :laughing:

Trust me, I’ve done the same thing several times… even though I know that it’s better to flee in a Field Aid war after you’ve done some damage… sometimes I think, “welllll maybe if I just stay in a little bit longer, the boards will change and I’ll be able to kill that guy…” Nope. Epic fail! :rofl:

Should’ve just fled after I got them down to 50%, then mopped them up on a second attempt. Ah well. Shoulda coulda woulda. Hindsight being 20/20 and all…

EDIT: I kid you not. A long time ago, before any of you guys joined us, we had a Field Aid war where one of our opponents kept going after one of our members with a Kashrek tank. Took them 14 flags to take him out. :laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: No joke! 14 freaking flags!!! On one defense! That wasn’t even close to our highest defense!

5 Likes

that’s hilarious! 14 flags on a Kash tank, oh my, I feel bad for the enemy. Must have been frustrating!

and thanks boss :slight_smile: I don’t feel bad anymore!

4 Likes

You shouldn’t, I believe I scored a zero on one of our recent previous wars, and it wasn’t even Field Aid :man_facepalming: Just a bad board and a particularly annoying healer.

It happens.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes! All day today.

5 Likes

a

17 Likes

Response to my own meme before someone calls me out saying “whaddya expect, you want even fights, you guyz need to lose like 10 wars in a row to get back down to even level”…

4d9sv7

4d9szx

4d9t2s

4d9t61

4d9te1

12 Likes

No joke… 100% serious here… wish I had recorded it as proof to appease the “pics or it didn’t happen crowd”…

This literally happened to me on 3 of my war attacks today:

15 Likes

I almost always get a bad board or two, but today was a new personal worst for me… at least in terms of starting boards. One of the reshuffled boards actually ended up landing me a victory. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just couldn’t believe how awful the starting boards were! Seriously, it wouldn’t have mattered which color I had stacked, they were so bad that no color had any great matches… I could’ve gone in with the world’s strongest rainbow team and probably still lost. There was nothing. Nothing at all. The boards were just complete and utter :poop:.

Not that it would have mattered, our opponents had much stronger benches anyway… even if I had gotten 6 one shots, we still would’ve lost. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

:laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

That’s “spiraling out of control”???

Many people spend 4-6 hours a day on social media websites alone.

No, no… you want to see out of control?

Yeah, old post… but still excessive, even by today’s standards.

And then there’s this:

17k is considered “chump change” around here. There are probably 100+ forum members who have easily dropped that much on this game.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world would consider y’all to be “newsworthy” for that.

:laughing:

4 Likes

10 Likes

4ddfab

21 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

20 Likes

Goblin balloon in action

23 Likes

4ddkh3

24 Likes

21 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly right.

Unless you get him on a bad day.

:smirk:

4 Likes

FTP vs Micros

23 Likes

Haha, this thread is pure gold! Thank you so much. I feel so grown up; I begun playing last month, but I am starting to understand quite a lot of these memes now I am a bit further in, it´s absolutely hilarious. Thank you for sharing :smile:

12 Likes

Made this for the popup thread, but though it would be good here, too:

11 Likes