Ducks are broken and need to be nerfed

No apologies needed. I can at least confirm that I wear pants. For now.

2 Likes

I’m glad I cleared things up with @Sorvina . “Sorvina the villager hater” is a significant improvement over “Sorvina the torture enthusiast.” Still not sure what your motives are though.

5 Likes

The day is still young.

2 Likes

Why not both? :joy:
20 ducks.

6 Likes

:joy: You make a very fair point.

1 Like

sounds like a good forum title to me

edit: not necessarily for Sorvina, but for someone, probably :thinking: :laughing:

4 Likes

I LOVE it. It’d be low-key the best title ever.

Who else though? I mean there’s this one person who constantly gives horrible - and mostly unsolocited - advice like “never level up 3* or 4* heroes,” but @Sorvina is the clear front runner here. :joy:

5 Likes

She hasn’t done anything to me yet. Luckily, I’m not a villager, and the fear of @Sorvina hunting me down is the main reason I’ll always live in a city.

4 Likes

:joy: I don’t know if she’s into that kind of torture. She only mentioned her affinity for good old, wholesome, family-friendly torture.

Close enough though, as I cannot stress enough that I was not a consenting victim.

I have no idea how one receives a title anyway. The only way I know how is creating an utterly nonsensical topic which, for some obscure reason, gets traction. And I get the sense that a pro-torture thread would be received rather poorly. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah and the duck hunt is one of the easier Valor challenges. Bit more effort than greeting a villager but still easy lol

1 Like

I don’t know man. These missions are so sneaky. They’re aiming straight at one of my most glaring weaknesses: short term memory.

At least the “Complete 750 season 3 stages during Atlantis Rising, while a rare quest, emblem trials and Mirage of Omegas are up, lmao good luck with that” challenges drive me insane and are tough to forget.

4 Likes

I definitely remember the rage I feel every time I see one of those missions :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh don’t you touch the ducks!! :angry:

4 Likes

Channel your inner rage and make it your strength (or something like that).

1 Like

How about, you channel your creativity and make it useful somewhere more productive (or something like that) :smiley:
One more time… just leave the ducks alone!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:point_up: :no_mouth: I mean… This thread has been up since forever and a day, but you just realized it was about nerfing ducks?

I understand that the “NERF DUCKS!!!” title can be confusing, but still, you even posted in there.

Once again, it is not about me forgetting our anniversary. :joy:

2 Likes

:thinking: Hmmm… Tempting, but no. I like being my non-productive self.

Thought you’d never admit that :smiley:

1 Like

Really? I thought I was pretty upfront about it. I need to rethink this whole communicating with other humans thing.

Rather than nerf the ducks. I suggest we replace them with other poultry, namely chickens. Replace, not give them another costume.