šŸ– Dolrak - 3* Holy / Yellow from Beach Party

New Beach Party Hero is released: Dolrak

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Dolrak, as well as your thoughts on Dolrak.

Dolrak

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star:
Rare
:sun_with_face:
Holy/Yellow
Paladin
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

3/50
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
3/55 594 555 819
3/60 735 686 1012
Origin Family
Beach Party Beach Party
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:no_entry_sign: Resist: Resist Water Damage
This character has innate resistance against Water damage.
:hourglass: Ability: Damage Over Time On Special
When this chracter casts their Special Skill, all enemies receive 124 Water damage over 2 turns.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Sunscreen Blast
  • Deals 270% damage to the target.
  • The target gets -30% defense for 4 turns. The effect duration resets if the target is healed.
  • The target gets -40% decrease of any healing for 4 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Beach Party Family

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:
-20% / -40% / -60% damage received from damage over time status effects.

Event Hero Bonus

The members of this family have additional perks in the Beach Party event.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Damage is increased to 270% from 220%.
  • Water damage in the passive is decreased to 124 from 150 over 2 turns instead of 3.

Beta Information: šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Beach Party Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v58]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Dolrak ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Dolrak.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Dolrak and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Dolrak worth summoning for?

• Would you use Dolrak on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Dolrak ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Dolrak as an opponent?

• Would you give Dolrak Paladin Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Dolrakā€™s character design?

• If you Summoned Dolrak and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Dolrak, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Dolrak when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Dolrak, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Dolrak (or how many Summons youā€™ve done without receiving Dolrak), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Rare Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If youā€™ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If youā€™d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Dolrak

:question: Is Dolrak worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if youā€™re summoning for other heroes
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Dolrak compared to other 3* Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Dolrak is it worth keeping & levelling?

Note this will be roster dependent & not the same for all players.

• None (zero)
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four +

0 voters

:question: How does Dolrakā€™s Special Skill match Dolrakā€™s Base Stats?

Note this means Dolrakā€™s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think Dolrakā€™s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Defense Debuffer
  • Healing Debuffer

0 voters

:question: Is Dolrak worth giving Paladin Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you are focused on Event Competition
  • Yes, compared to other 3* heroes
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • Noā€¦ Not at all.

0 voters

:question: Where do you think Dolrak is best suited on defence (in a 3* arena)?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Dolrak will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

:question: What do you think is Dolrak worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes, but only once
  • Yes, twice
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Dolrak then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

:question: What do you think about the artwork ?

• Amazing
  • Refreshingly new
  • Itā€™s ok
  • It could be better
  • Very bad

0 voters

1 Like

Just posted this in another thread, but im doubling down here because it seems more relevantā€¦

Who signed off on this design? Wth is going on at SG Towers? This is a match 3 BATTLE game.

Im going to war to battle Egyptian Deities, Norse Gods, famous fictional mad men and monsters, and all manner of ninjas, gargoyles, vampires and the undead.

Who do I want most by my side in these apocolyptic battles to come?

Some sunburnt, bearded weirdo in bermuda shorts. He seems like an able deputy for the carnage to come.

Special skill:

100% to embarass his children in public

85% chance to not pack the suncreen

Jesus wept. Im all for variety, but this one is too much :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Lol, arenā€™t all Beach Party heroes kind of a joke. Or does a seal wearing a lifevest sound more suitable for fighting against gods

9 Likes

Agreed. This one just creased me up though. Genuinely fell about laughing.

There are many questionable additions to the hero roster throughout the game, but many of them that appear off at first glance do have something that helps them fit. First time I saw Matilda and Celidana I thought ā€˜whats going on here?ā€™ but then Matilda casts evil muffin fiends so she at least fills the role of magical (thats a stretch, i know).

This one just takes the biscuit. I had a 7th grade French teacher who looked just like this guy. Lovely fella, but I would not have taken him to a fight with Odin and Horus.

2 Likes

Haha, but heā€™s bringing suncscreen for everyone! Surely thatā€™ll help against Horus, god of the sun

6 Likes

Ironic that they have him a skill to effect others healing when clearly its his own healing that is under pressure :sweat_smile:

42% chance to be paying a lucky-lucky man at the beach to find him some natural Aloe Vera leaves

The hero is arrived with a buff.
I have enabled the polls.

I just got him. Iā€™m trying to decide if heā€™s is a human or a dwarf.

He reminds me of this guy:

I wish I could give more than one :heart: to the post.

The art is abysmal on these new heroes. Bad enough they have naked ploys to suck money from wallets. No one is going to show this hero to there friends with pride saying ā€œCost me $X,xxx, but hey, at least it looks coolā€, because their friend will ask ā€œDid they PAY you to keep that cardā€!??!

5 Likes

I got dolrak today. The others would have been fineā€¦ But i wanted this guy because he is my only holy defense down.

I donā€™t care about the artā€¦

1 Like

I maxed him cause he was fast, and he gave me Yellow defense downā€¦ then I got C-Roc.

least Dolrak will still have use in tiers where 5* are not allowed.

same, if itā€™s a good hero I will still use 'em

2 Likes

Circling back a few months later here on Dolrak. Now that some folks have had him/played him/maxed etc. has anyoneā€™s experience of this hero improved? Is he worth leveling? Emblems? Level break?

Hereā€™s my 2 cents.

I didnā€™t like him at first, but I gave him a chance. took him to +20. Here is what I found.

• Decent initial damage
  • Decent defensive stats
  • Defense down is rare in a yellow 3* so good support hero
  • The water damage is sneaky good, especially when paired with Kvasir poison damage

Overall, no regrets leveling him and giving emblems.

4 Likes

I wanted him for titansā€¦ But i think he sounds good enough for 3* tournamentsā€¦

2 Likes

The challenge in tournaments is figuring out which yellow to take out. Between Kvasir, Felton, Ribbit, Poppy, Sally (for rush) itā€™s a tough decision. Jaco seems good too. Iā€™be been trying to figure out where Jaco and Dolrak fit.

Thereā€™s also Kinsaishi and Rekhetre who I havenā€™t leveled but both have their uses.

Yellow/Holy is loaded!

3 Likes