Does anyone actually do these?

Might of fire isn’t that bad. They’re charging you an additional 300 gems but you get two 3* heroes and two 3* troops and a trainer hero. I’d say those are worth 300 gems considering on any given single pull you’re most likely just getting a 3* hero anyways. But you get 4 epic tokens :man_shrugging:

Got over 10 million food stored in TC 13 and 11 and 2500 rugged clothes waiting for TC 19. Just need 5* heroes and ascension mats. I don’t have enough for any 5* final ascension, but I’m getting there. I hope to get Santa’s rings, I’m three stages away, that will make 5 rings. Also got 2, 3 or 4 items for the other colors. Got damascus blades, hidden blades, gloves… low on compasses… I figure until I’ll get a 5* they will come…

2 Likes

I’m jealous of the 10 million food storage. I’m always food poor due to tc19. Running out of rugged clothes too. I started using rugged clothes when I had about 2500 but I’m down to only 1000. Sad reaccs only :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

The only one I do every time is Finding Recruits II, it is a guaranteed epic troop token, I’m still searching for my first 4* blue, I think I have 3 or 4 of every other color.

2 silver tokens and no epic hero tokens. Almost bought it until I saw the silvers. :rage:

I’d be more than happy to have the 5* and mats to spent them on instead of storing them :grinning:. They will serve their purpose in time, I’m sure.

1 Like

I skip chest timers

20 characters

Is that true, that if you skip the daily timed chests that you will get more elemental chests? I only see about 1 a month but I do every time chest every day.

Has been true for me so far

1 Like

I’ll give it a try and see if it works for me, thanks!

Dont expect it over night. I wasnt certain it was helping until about 2 months into it. Then continued doing it and after 4 months noticed there was definitely a pattern. 7 months into it now and the pattern continues

It’s TRUE, but it’s all RNG, so as you skip you just get more chances. It can come as Hero, raid or titan chests…so skipping either hero or raid can increase the number of shots

3 Likes

Battle items is a good way for arrows and secondarily mana pots.

Materials: I never skip free oil or crude iron.

For those low level players it’s better to farm regular levels, like 8-7. You will get better loot per flag imo :).

1 Like

Just to answer the question of the thread: no

2 Likes

Yes, but a low level player might not be able to 8/7 on auto, and grinding always the same level(s) might get borring, so sometimes quests could be a welcomed change of pace.

The “might of element” packs are the new player prey packs i was referring to. Absolute crap. No player at any level should buy those.

The items I’m sure are bought by p2w though for events

The quests are easier than 8-7?

The dificulty is pretty much the same imo. Anyway, I think there is a lot of potential in quests. That is why i said they should rethink it. There are so many possibilities to work with. I’ve been playing for about 9-10 months and the quests have been kind of the same in this period. I would love to complete quest with members of my alliance, or to have something like a quest chest, or to play easier quests that you cand spend to open up harder quests with some non farmable AM as loot. I’m just saying there is place for improvement. I wanna open the game and be like “i can’t wait to see what quests i have today”. Dreams i guess. Sorry for the long post. No potatoes :)).

1 Like

They are stupid. I dont do them. Waste of flags