Does anyone actually do these?

That I knew, but he stated that you get a delayed occurrence of coloured chest if you don’t do the ordinary quests. That sounded quite far fetched to me :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Yeea idk where the line connecting those dots came from lol. If he has proof then I’ll believe. But without it then well it’s bs

1 Like

I do the battle items quest because arrows are nice to have but I don’t like to spend crude iron on them anymore lol

1 Like

Wow 4 to 5 elemental chest a month! I only see 1 a month sometimes only 1 every month n a half! I also skip all quests! I only do recruits n rarely gems quest. That’s it. Maybe that’s why I dont get any colored chests??

I’ve been playing 4 months and only seen 3 elemental chests… I used to skip every chest timer I could too but it didn’t usually reward me for it so I stopped

I started doin it in may and tracked all the way through september.

Normally 2 colored chests 5 days apart
15 day wait
Then 2 colored elemental chests again

Pretty much like clockwork at this point

Quests aren’t correlated with color chests

Only deals worth considering are the ones that guarantee ascension materials. The rest are dust in your eyes… As for the quests, only a few common and uncommon are worth the W E spent (and your time). Experience quests are worth to some degree, until the experience gained makes a difference on your leveling, gem quests, always (who says no to free gems?), ham and iron quests good for beginners and, as of lately, I found out about Find recruits II being a lot more rewarding as it seems at first glance.

2 Likes

I personally feel that the questing in this game is in desperate need of a serious over haul. There is no reason to do 80% of the quests, regardless of what level you are. The most frustrating part about it is the “recruits” quest is actually worse than farming 8-7 over and over, and it’s a quest that is supposed to be for the purpose of getting recruits. Recruits 2 isn’t terrible since it can give an epic troop token, and the battle items 2 can give a raid flask. Those are 2 of the very few examples of “ok” quests.

1 Like

Some of the deals are worth buying. The fast lane pack is good, 90 loots with some flasks and trainer heroes. And the trainer hero packs are good too. And the energy drink pack with some of each flask.

2 Likes

I dont see many deals or daily deals worth the purchase unless it offers at least 400 gems or higher, a 3* star ascen item n whatever else not worth it for under 3$. I usually those around rare quest time or around event time. Any offer with 4*ascen item are usually 69.99$ (cause I’m in Canada) n not worth it for me. I bought that deal once n regret it til today. I have spent about 500$ but that is over 1 years time and for small deals during event time. P.S. I would really like to know how you got 2 chest every 2 weeks? It would save me from buying cheap deals lol. Rigs, did you every quest available to speed things up?

1 Like

Don’t know about that… I wouldn’t spend a dime on loot tickets… got about 50 of them laying around and very rarely use some, only when I hurry up to get to next level for the titan energy. They must be used along with vast amounts of world energy, which kind of denies their purpose. Trainer heroes… I would spend even less on them… useful if they come from the gameplay but not worth spending money or gems. As for the energy drinks, only one that I ever needed and did not have available is Titan energy flask…

I love loot tickets exactly because you can burn world energy with them. A couple times a day I might feel like the tedious process of farming 8-7 but mostly I’ll just burn world energy with loots at S2 P1 lvl 10 hard mode. World flasks are great for when you have time to farm while you watch tv or something and you go stock up on a bunch of recruits and crafting materials. I like raid flasks because 6 flags isn’t enough to fill a chest even if you win every raid, raid flasks are great because I’ll normally wake up with 2200ish cups, so I’ll raid and use a raid flask and I’ll definitely get diamond loot. Titan flasks are actually the least useful for me, I haven’t needed to use one in a while but it’s nice to stock up in case you need them. And I looooove trainer heroes. The last several levels to max a 4* take forever but that’s nothing in comparison to leveling a 5* hero. I’ll take that nice xp boost all day.

1 Like

I see your point. There are many ways to aproach this game… I don’t know about leveling 5*, the game hasn’t been so kind as to provide one for me yet. 4*, I did level my share and my problem was never the final levels. The problem always was the mats for final ascension. Farming 8-7 works on auto so no trouble there. It’s kind of using loot tickets, only a bit slower. Also my curent state doesn’t allow me to raid in diamond. Been there twice, saw what I was raiding against, and returned to a more apropriate platinum position. I generally fill the chest a few hours after it apears, so I don’t complain and extremly rare use raid flasks.

The only quests I do are experience and the battle items one when it gives a raid flask. Rest are a waste of energy to me.

The last 10 levels of a 4* are pretty slow. And I’ve just started leveling my 5* heroes, man it takes 100k food and 10 2* heroes to gain like half a level!

I do the first one (arrows); I’ll never use all my Red potions, and prolly never run out of blue, but when I’m in a hurry, I like speedy arrows. :slight_smile:

I always do the food one to be honest.
The battle items one is such a blatant rip off.

What I want to know is who buys this garbage. Lmao

4 epic summons are 1200gems. So they’re charging you 300 gems for the crappy 3* constellation prizes no one hopes to get.

2 Likes

Many of the quests should be rethought with better loot as reward. Maybe an epic hero token at the end of one them. Kind of like recruits ii. Right now they are not viable. What is the point in using flags for those quests if you get better lot from farming normal levels. Except the rare quests of course. Maybe you could have quests that you could complete with the help of your alliance. That would be really cool. I really hope SG will redesign them at some point in time and make them viable for regular play.

You have to keep in mind there also are low level players for whom some of the quests you can’t find any purpose to might be very important. Like food and iron quests and the experience ones. They don’t stand a chance in events or rare quests, so common and uncommon quests are a real challenge for them.