Starting a thread to discuss the changes to the event schedule for March 2021 onwards.
Ruskin’s early thoughts:
- Moving to every four weeks gives us events more often, which I consider a win, but many do not want more jam packed into the month. There is not much “no event” time.
- The condensed schedule probably means more money for SG, unless players stick to a monthly budget well.
- This will lead to some confusion about what event happens when so the calendar makers will be very helpful.
- Thank you to SG for posting a calendar of events!
- I’m not sure what to think of the order yet. Seeing that challenge events, Mythic Titan, and TOL/Ninja Tower will all happen without AR or VF in the middle makes me wonder about how people will build up and budget items to use in the events.
- I feel like TOL and Costume Chamber should have the same time “limit”. Seems like we could make both 3 days.
- Perhaps I should have said this sooner, but I’m taking this as Season 4 is launching in March!
- The four week schedule will create some interesting months for some events. It will be possible to have say 2 Atlantis portals in one month. That could impact who summons for what. Also will impact everyone that has monthly tracking of future featured heroes.
How do y’all like the change?
- Love it
- Like it
- Not really
- Hate it
- Not sure