đŸ“” Disconnected During War Attack /Titan /Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]

@Petri any known issues with war? Thanks in advance for any help

WOW, I decided to go on here and look this up because this exact same thing happened to me on my 2nd war hit! I have never had anything like that happened to me before! Very frustrating I was about to defeat the other team and I really need to for my alliance and then black and reset! Hit gone, team gone and a big fat zero for my score! I was taking on a 4530 team with Alberich! So mad!!! I wonder if it has anything to do with the latest iPhone update???

1 Like

Yea hate that, i was about to go 6 for 6 one shots. 5 one shots and one 0 is not bad, but ruined my perfect war! Lol. As far as iphone specific, not sure. I am on android.

Our alliance still shows our regular members, but in war it says the other 2 are ex-members, and says that they didn’t attack. Weeeeiirrddd.

Screenshot_20201114-200236_Empires

My game just froze towards the end of my 3rd Alliance War Attack, and the the screen went blank. I then closed-out of my game window. When I re-opened the game, the War “X” was gone, and upon re-entering the Battlefield I saw that I was granted ZERO points. Needless to say, this is completely wrong, and you guys need to make it right, both for me and my Alliance. I demand that I get my last Attack back, so that I can do it over, hopefully without crashing this time. Thank you for your PROMPT attention to this matter.

Yes, the same thing happened to me and at least two others in today’s war. Clearly there is an issue. If this ends up costing us the victory, we will be very unhappy about it. Alliance name = The Instigators
 I will also be placing a ticket and the reply better not be my connection issues as this simply is not true

This happened to me too, right in the middle of the war my game froze and shut down resulting in zero points

1 Like

Yay for me, I used the search function

My game crashed 3 wars in a row now (and never in between) bit this time it was just weird. Previous times when I killed 2 heroes and the gane crashes I het some 20 points, but this time I was 1 turn away from winning with all my heroes at full health and the opposing team with 1,5 hero left when the game crashed and I got 0 (zero) points. What’s up with that? Crashing is bad enough, but just reviving the team fully seems a bit excessive

1 Like

This freeze of the game actually cost us the victory in the war. Kind of disappointing

Wondering if others are being kicked out of game during war battles.
I was just about to finish the team I was fighting, they had one hero left, I was charged up to finish the match
all of a sudden I am kicked off the game. I received a zero for that flag. One other alliance member has had this happen as well.
(I only see an old thread
)
All I have is a screen shot of my zero score, so no real help. But very frustrating!
Anyone else having this problem, recently?

3 Likes

Yes, it’s happened to me - where the app closes / crashes in the middle of a war hit. You get stuck with a zero score. Very frustrating.

I reported it to customer support. Now that you have reminded me of this, I see that they never responded to me.

The solution would be to enable resuming a war hit, or raid attack after a few minutes, with the data saved.

1 Like

They can’t. The game is local to your device. The server has no idea what the game state was.

1 Like

Thanks zephyr for moving me to the correct location.
It is very frustrating because it is not a problem with my over all device, or my connection/service provider. And so many of my friends in various alliances have seen this happening much more often since the last update. That is why I was asking.
All agree it seems like the battle suddenly starts to lag, and usually it is at end of battle, and of course right as you are about to become victorious! Lol Also, most say they were running a mono team as well. Just was curious. 3 years at this, on various devices, never happened before Thanks goodness. Good luck all. Hope it was a single time fluke for everyone

Oh, apple ipad,in case it matters

1 Like

iPad here too.

20Donuts

1 Like

Dear Developers,

For the SECOND TIME IN THE PAST MONTH, the game has frozen me out of a battle, causing me and my Alliance to lose valuable points in a War. This is clearly a bug in your game. FIX IT.

Oh, and also give me back my Battle Flag, which is something that you FAILED to do the last time. Again, FIX IT and MAKE IT RIGHT FOR ME and MY ALLIANCE.

Sincerely,

BOBtheBEAR

1 Like

I got kicked out TWICE just this morning while in battle. Been happening a LOT the last several days. Lost banners, raid materials, & trophies ( tho I don’t care about lost trophies). Last update didn’t fix it either. Please address lag times, game stoppage, & disconnects.

On my last war flag the game crashed, reset and restarted as I was making my kill shot. I was give ZERO. Red Hot & blue lost by 30 point. SG OWNS us.

I will confirm thats this happened. The loss of flag resulted in a loss for war. @hothom was situated at his normal location during today’s war as he has in past wars. This random loss of connectivity was on your end as there are multiple threads on the forum showing evidence that, from my perspective, show this hapoens randomly and frequently after a newly released update occurs. Your tech group can look at the coding and pinpoint whether or not it was a server issue or an idividuals issue.

I thank you for your attention to this matter as it affects our entire alliance

1 Like

All the help links don’t do a darn thing to recover points for my alliance when I get disconnected from the server in a war battle I was winning. Reconnected to find a loss + 0 points. THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!

Was attacking in war and the game froze, now I can’t connect and haven’t been able to since then.