đŸ“” Disconnected During War Attack /Titan /Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]

Couple things you can try:

1. Fully force close the application & restart it

2. Restart the device

3. Clear the game cache (ONLY DO THIS IF YOU’RE SYNCED WITH GOOGLE / APPLE PLAY ACCOUNT!)

4. #contact-support (Click hashtag for instructions).

1 Like

Closed the game before posting here
 Didn’t work. Had to restart the game. Still had 0 points and now I can’t use those heroes. All these updates but not to fix the real issues. Oh heroes to strong or to weak lets make an update that fixes that but not the “Internet Connections” or “You must be using a proxy” problem. I’ve been using the same wifi connection since I’ve been playing this game. Been using the same phone/ data connections. Those are the bigger issues in the game. Don’t try putting it on me to why the game won’t connect
 Just be honest and say “We are running at full capacity. Please check back later.”

First; those things were NEVER going to give you your heroes or points back
 they were to try to help get a stable connnection

Second: I am not staff or in any way employed by or working for SGG
 I am simply a volunteer moderator on the forum trying to help.

2 Likes

I’ve had this happen twice. Mid attack and the game disconnected. Had 3/5ths the opponents team dead and the game just stopped. Literally couldn’t move a tile or use a special. Once I closed the app and got back on there was a 0 for my attack and the opponents heroes were reset. I always record my war hits. The first time it happened I sent an email and got no response. 2nd time it happened I didn’t even bother sending something to customer support. They aren’t going to do anything so why bother?

1 Like

But Guv, you know why people are ticked. This mess happens, customer support is non existent or gives an “it’s your problem not ours” response and leaves volunteer moderators to face the fury of players screwed over. I honestly feel bad for the moderators on here as they can’t do anything to really help.

2 Likes

Expensive?? This game has made millions and millions of dollars. With how much they have there should never be a problem in the game. But they are money hungry and as long as the top players aren’t having any issues they don’t care. It’s that simple.

Hello. Today, the games crashed and closed when I was attacking the opponent in the war alliance. He had 4 heroes standing, I killed 3 and before killing the remaining one, my game crashed, closed and I lost. After reconnecting, all his herod where alive and no points where given.

You need to contact games support and raise a ticket

I do not know if it is the only one, but I think they should correct this error since in the image shown you can see this error in that war attack, I won, but when I left the game it appeared to me processing later I had bad luck and I lost the internet for a few minutes , when I returned in the game it shows me that I got 0 points when it was a victory, as a consequence in the following image you can see that some of my teammates attacked again but lost , I think this is a very big disadvantage since if he had told me that victory he would have saved those attacks that were defeats .

1 Like

We had 2 that got booted off the game while they were hitting. They were still showing in the battle but not logged in according to the indicator on the war field. It wouldn’t let them log back on until well after the battle was a goose egg. We ended up losing the war by 39 points
 Very frustrating. Just one, I call it on their service but 2 said the exact same thing.

Dont you hate when the game is a douche despite having good connection?!! Now i just wasted my energy for nothing

i just experienced this during my war hit. what’s the current solution?

I had just about finished off the guy I was fighting and the app just closed. I went back in, my guys and my flag were gone. I got zero points! Keeping the language clean but I’m really mad right now.

1 Like

Hiy @Alexinsd,

I’ve merged your thread into an existing forum thread which answers the question or shares the same topic/idea that your thread does.

Ok, but wasn’t a connection error, the app totally closed.

The game froze during War while I was attacking. I took plenty of screen shots. The screen eventually turned black and I had to log back into the game. My War score for that flag was recorded as a zero.

Why?

1 Like

Because if it didn’t, people would abuse this for extra attacks or otherwise. And the question becomes - was this a game issue, or your equipment issue? Maybe I’m just lucky, but I’ve never lost connection in the middle of a match.

Has anyone had any issues with war today? I was kicked from the server while connected to wi fi. No interruption to my internet (wife watching netflix in the background). I was able to watch my flag waste away for a nice 0. The flag actually took an abnormal amount of time as well, should have timed out sooner

1 Like

I was booted as well, right after selecting fight.

1 Like

Wonder if this is widespread?

2 Likes