📵 Disconnected During War Attack /Titan /Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]

На этой войне произошёл баг. Напал на соперника. Под конец раунда у меня оставалось 5 игроков на поле с полным здоровьем против одного. И у меня выключился телефон. Я зашёл с другого телефона снова и к моему удивлению я обнаружил что я набрал 0 очков и у соперника все герои живы.

There was a bug in this war. Attacked an opponent. At the end of the round, I had 5 players on the field with full health against one. And my phone turned off. I went from another phone again and to my surprise I found that I had scored 0 points and all the heroes of the opponent were alive.

While i was attacking the game app restarted, and when i entered, all damage I have done was undone, still I lost my attack and the 5 heroes I used then. Very frustrating!!!

1 Like

Welcome back to the community, @Deminutive !!

Well, you are not alone. This has been one of the complaints since alliance wars began in 2018. This is not the first case and it won’t be the last. Regrettably, you won’t be the last and it won’t be your last. But welcome to the club :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Fortunately it hasn’t happened to me yet but I have had the wifi connection warning come up and have the game just stop for 10 seconds or so (different instances).

Adding my voice to the legions. On my second war attack, using my strongest team I had almost finished off a 4000+ enemy team (2 hero’s left with almost no hp) while my team still had all 5 at full health. Aaaaand the game crashes, I lose hero’s, flag and get 0 points. If my alliance loses because of this, I may rage quit. :frowning:

1 Like

First attack this war I had a strange bug. It is war equilizer and I cought it twice to reduce health of all my heroes while activating.

Dear E&P,
The game was interrupted right after we jumped into a fight in AW today. Now 2 times in a row! Solve this before you start the next war please!

Thank you in the name of alliances!

Sincerely,
Nephalem’s

3 Likes

Game froze up during war. Not once but twice, 0 points for both and both times I had one hero left to kill off. And I’m P!$t. First the mythic titan and now this,

2 Likes

0844 CST I had a hard enemy on the run is war, CRASH and got nothing. at least give use the points we killed. This is the second war it happened.

Is this a joke? All the support articles I clicked on presents me 404 error page!

This thread predates the new support website that Small Giant switched to, so they’re all old links.

I’ll see if I can update them to the new site.

EDIT: All set!

2 Likes

I’m with you 100%. I’ve sent ticket.
When I RETURNED I HAD 0 points even though I killed Rigard and the last two heroes were almost dead so I should’ve gotten at the very LEAST HALF OF THE PONTS. I’ve been experiencing this in normal raids every since this past update! THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE.

I PLAY ANOTHER GAME PUZZLES AND SURVIVAL AND IF THAT HAPPENS IN THEIR APP IT WILL RELOAD WHERE YOU WERE WHEN THE GAME CRASHED AND IT RELOADS WHERE I AM ONCE I’VE BEEN KICKED OFF.
ADDING PHOTOS BELOW TO SHOW MY SPACE. I’VE GOT PLENTY OF SPACE ON MY IPad AND IM ON WIFI on another device with no dropping of service SO NO, it is NOT MY DEVICE NOR MY INTERNET! MY HUSBAND IS IN IT AND WE HAVE A MESH SYSTEM SO DONT EVEN ATTEMPT TO PLACE BLAME ON ME ON MY END,
THIS ISSUE WAY WORSE WHEN YOU’RE NECK IN NECK DURING A WAR, NOW WE MAY LOSE THIS WAR DUE TO THIS BUG,

SMALL GIANT YOU NEED TO MAKE IT RELOAD TO OUR LAST PROGRESS WHEN THIS OCCURS IN ALL AREAS. I KNOW ITS POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO DO THIS. ALBEIT THIS MAY NOT BE EASY BUT ITS POSSIBLE. ESPECIALLY FOR WAR FIGHTS. IM SO ANGRY AND I WANT TO BE COMPENSATED.

ALSO, MOST OF US PAY WAY TOO MUCH MONEY FOR THIS TO BE HAPPENING AND I KNOW I CANNOT BE ALONE IN THIS. THIS NEEDS TO BE SOMETHING YOU FIX SO WE AREN’T LOSING WARS AND FLAGS IN RAIDS, DUE TO YOUR BUGS! It is COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY UNACCEPTABLE to penalize a whole alliance DUE TO YOUR BUGS. I see there are people who also couldn’t even access their war at all since the latest update! Fix this! You guys need to take care of ALL players and ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE that are PAYING to play!

Our alliance has lost 2 players who’ve quit due to not only this issue BUT ALSO DUE TO the heroes constantly being duplicated in special events. You need to only give tavern heroes in Tavern, Atlantis heroes in Atlantis Valhalla heroes in Valhalla and keep the originals in the normal draw spots that are ALWAYS THERE. IT MAKES NO SENSE TO SELL US ON SPECIAL EVENT TOKENS BUT YOU GIVE US REGULAR FRIGGEN HEROES IN SPECIAL EVENTS, I’m getting really close to parting from your game along with my fellow alliance members who’ve you already lost if you all do not fix these issues and be fair by ONLY giving special heroes that coincide with their perspective events

Also, THE NERFING NEEDS TO STOP. YOU NEED TO BE BETTER WITH YOUR BETA TESTING BEFORE YOU RELEASE IT, Its ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE TO GET US TO BUY YOUR SUPPOSED DEALS BY SPENDING MONEY TO DRAW THESE HEROES ONLY LATER TO HAVE IT NURFFED. I COULD GO ON AND ON, I’M NOT HAPPY AT ALL,

1 Like

I already killed off 2 enemies and I just made a move that was about to kill two more when my game crashed and closed. I logged back in and the game used up one of my war flags and gave me 0 points.

I understand that it sucks that it crashed in the middle of a war battle, but why was I given 0 points when I had already killed off some enemies before the crash? Shouldn’t it have atleast given me the points of where I was at before the crash?

3 Likes

Join the frustration club. Agreed should get at least the pt that you killed as if you feed. Hey software guy here a challenge since you cant’ keep the server for crashing

5 Likes

this is more than rude by the programmer SG! it is obvious that wars are being set up, first a bad board then a 0-point disconnect

2 Likes

Developers, please address this issue. For the fourth time now since I’ve been playing this game, I have had a crash happen right at the end of the battle in war. The game freezes just as you knock out the remaining hero and you have no choice but to restart the game. Once your back on, the team you battled, and beat is still standing, and you lose a flag, and get a zero score for a win instead of the score set by defeating that team. Reading I see there are many that had the same issue happen. Please correct this before you have many quit the game.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Happened again. Funny, only happens just as I’m winning! How about doing it when I am losing badly? And is happening more often it seems.

2 Likes

The developers! When will you finally fix the bug with the war???
I attacked the enemy today, he had the last hero left, he throws me out of the game! And when I went back into the game, I saw the result: I earned 0 (!!!) points, the attempt is spent, and the opponent has… ALL THE HEROES ARE ALIVE!!!
This bug is already 3 years old, as soon as the alliance war was made, it immediately appeared! Really for 3 years you could not fix this bug? Or are you just thinking about how else to get money out of the players? No, dear developers, bugs also need to be eliminated, because because of them, there is no desire to buy crystals in your game!!!
I also urge all players not to buy crystals in the game until the developers fix this bug and write a message about it at the next update of the game! Maybe this way we will have a great influence on developers that they have finally fixed this bug! There are no other ways!

3 Likes

I just had this issue. I don’t think this is the first time. What’s really frustrating is that it doesn’t even give you credit for the heros you’d already taken out before the crash.

1 Like

Hello, I want to announce that today in the war against the Sтронг Alliance, my 3rd attack was counted as 0 against “натали” after I had killed 4 heroes.