December 2021 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Challenge Festival, Tower Of Magic, Tavern Of Legends, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titan)

Why you are angry ? :confounded:

2 Likes

Bright side here is that it wasn’t a big change like the last time. Sure it is inconvenient, but I think we can be upset about bigger issues. For me, I was a little miffed that I had forgot all about including POV ending and starting in December, so my calendars have been updated once again due to my negligence. :grimacing:

2 Likes

That’s helpful for everyone

I am angry, dear friend, because I cannot understand how it is possible to make mistakes so often. I have worked for a long time in very serious media (major newspapers, magazines, television, radio). And if I made even minor mistakes in my work so often, I would have been fired long ago for professional unfitness. Such a small, seemingly, thing as an error in the calendar, it seems to be not such a terrible mistake. But… A calendar with this error has already been taken from my YouTube channel by 10 thousand people. And these 10 thousand people, for sure, have already shared my calendar with their colleagues in the alliance. And I am ashamed in front of so many people for someone else’s mistake, which for them will look like my mistake. And I regret my reputation, which is deteriorating for reasons beyond my control. It seems I’m taking this nonsense too seriously. I should probably accept it by now and stop being angry. )))))))))))))

5 Likes

Ok, I understand.

4 Likes

13 Likes

Added to the OP @VeryQuietly, thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @Hexa ! I will remember this wording! I’ll quote you on occasion! :joy: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :wink:

1 Like

@Zartanis I have redone my calendar with the latest update on the date of the beginning of the tavern. ))

3 Likes

New version suitable for smartphones (vertically oriented):
This “short” version doesn’t include all the informations I used to include.

Classic version (Polish):

10 Likes

The rare quests with 4* ascension materials are every week now? Is that a December only thing?

Edit: Sorry, just read your other replies. Interesting… :thinking:

2 Likes

I am so sorry to make you work again.
As I read your message, I realized that I didn’t include POV starting in December.
I updated mine once again due to my forgetfulness. :scream: :flushed:
Thanks for your hard work. @Zartanis

4 Likes

No problem at all, @sommc. Updated the OP along with the other additional calendars.

2 Likes

Added classic version (Polish language).

2 Likes

Updated my calendars to reflect Underwild featured heroes. Polish calendar added to OP.

2 Likes

Loving the increased frequency of rare quests

6 Likes

isnt it the 4th monday quest in a row?

1 Like

I haven’t explictly tracked like the post below, but it seems to be the case

2 Likes

Is there going to be Jan calendar?

Yes, in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Cookie Settings