December 2021 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Challenge Festival, Tower Of Magic, Tavern Of Legends, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titan)

Spanish calendar by @ratabboypda is now in the OP. Thank you @ratabboypda.

3 Likes

수고했습니다 ~ I hope Korean players are using it

1 Like

Your Korean calendar has been added to the OP, @sommc and @christie Chinese calendar also. Thank you both.

1 Like

The Italian calendar by @VEIVE is now in the OP.

I noticed the change in Ascension quest timing also, the min days between used to be 7 but seen some 5 or 6 lately.

December calendar updates by Petri:

4 Likes

Mine along with the Chinese calendar have been updated with this small change.

2 Likes

Costume event December where is. Beta forgot it(((((

Costume chamber now rotates with Tavern of Legends. It should be back in January.

4 Likes

Costume Chamber event alternates with the Tavern of Legends. So, it’ll be back in January

2 Likes

Korean calendar updates with small changes.
Thanks, @Zartanis

3 Likes

Ok updated in the OP, @sommc, as well as your calendar @birksg. Thank you both.

1 Like

This, of course, is a mockery! I just saw a message from Petri clarifying the date of the Tavern’s opening. How could it be like this? Even I, with my huge reserve of patience and understanding, am already very angry! :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

Why you are angry ? :confounded:

2 Likes

Bright side here is that it wasn’t a big change like the last time. Sure it is inconvenient, but I think we can be upset about bigger issues. For me, I was a little miffed that I had forgot all about including POV ending and starting in December, so my calendars have been updated once again due to my negligence. :grimacing:

2 Likes

That’s helpful for everyone

I am angry, dear friend, because I cannot understand how it is possible to make mistakes so often. I have worked for a long time in very serious media (major newspapers, magazines, television, radio). And if I made even minor mistakes in my work so often, I would have been fired long ago for professional unfitness. Such a small, seemingly, thing as an error in the calendar, it seems to be not such a terrible mistake. But… A calendar with this error has already been taken from my YouTube channel by 10 thousand people. And these 10 thousand people, for sure, have already shared my calendar with their colleagues in the alliance. And I am ashamed in front of so many people for someone else’s mistake, which for them will look like my mistake. And I regret my reputation, which is deteriorating for reasons beyond my control. It seems I’m taking this nonsense too seriously. I should probably accept it by now and stop being angry. )))))))))))))

5 Likes

Ok, I understand.

4 Likes

13 Likes

Added to the OP @VeryQuietly, thank you!

2 Likes