🔵 [Dec 8, 2019] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Getting Rigard’s Costume completely unifies this team — suddenly I have healing, clearing, and attack buffing to counter Richard and Justice, and the perfect mix of skills for damage output with attack buff, defense debuff, elemental defense debuff, Crit buff, and sniping — all in a 3-2 strong/neutral color stack across all of the enemies and Bosses.

That really transformed this from one of the more challenging Trials to a notably more straightforward one.

The Battle

With my newly unified team and a well arranged board for the Bosses, this was straightforward and item-free win.

Tiburtus and Evelyn got picked off along the way, but it was still a quick and easy victory.

Shiny New Emblems

…sitting on the shelf.

Tiburtus fell short 3 Emblems of +12, and I haven’t decided what to do with Paladin Emblems now that Falcon and Sonya are finished. They might go to Arthur, in which case I need more anyway.

So for now, they’re just waiting.

Sea Snack

Triton number 2 ate the Trainer Hero. He’s my third to last hero that was sitting at 3-60 that I’m maxing now, as much for a sense of completion as actual usage.

6 Likes