šŸ”µ [Dec 8, 2019] Trials of Serenity Teams ā€“ Share Yours & Discuss!

First time not using items in a while and it felt great!

My team:

I even had a green diamond that I saved til the end:

King Arthur (not used) gets the emblems. Back to the challenge!

6 Likes

The addition of Neith 3/70 made it a little easier this time, though I did finish it last time too. Used up item were regular pots, couldā€™ve made more of an effort to save some of them but didnā€™t feel the need (Sonya didnā€™t die/rest didnā€™t get that hurt until the very end when I could tell I was going to win anyways, and then I played a little sloppy).

Triton is already at +18 and Iā€™m very close to ascending Richard- since I plan on using a reset emblem on Triton anyways, Iā€™ll prob just temporarily finish him off until I reset him and bundle it all to Richard.

Edit: Btw Iā€™m a little surprised more people, at least the ones struggling to finish, donā€™t use bear banners to counter Richardā€™s special (and itā€™s cheap). Just a thought (wouldā€™ve used it more but didnā€™t end up needing it).

2 Likes

Tiburtus+11 - Falcon+16 - Justice - Thorne+7 - Seshat+7

3 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Getting Rigardā€™s Costume completely unifies this team ā€” suddenly I have healing, clearing, and attack buffing to counter Richard and Justice, and the perfect mix of skills for damage output with attack buff, defense debuff, elemental defense debuff, Crit buff, and sniping ā€” all in a 3-2 strong/neutral color stack across all of the enemies and Bosses.

That really transformed this from one of the more challenging Trials to a notably more straightforward one.

The Battle

With my newly unified team and a well arranged board for the Bosses, this was straightforward and item-free win.

Tiburtus and Evelyn got picked off along the way, but it was still a quick and easy victory.

Shiny New Emblems

ā€¦sitting on the shelf.

Tiburtus fell short 3 Emblems of +12, and I havenā€™t decided what to do with Paladin Emblems now that Falcon and Sonya are finished. They might go to Arthur, in which case I need more anyway.

So for now, theyā€™re just waiting.

Sea Snack

Triton number 2 ate the Trainer Hero. Heā€™s my third to last hero that was sitting at 3-60 that Iā€™m maxing now, as much for a sense of completion as actual usage.

6 Likes

My team this time:

• Thorne 4^80
  • Tiburtus +20
  • Sonya +20
  • Khagan 3^66
  • Gunnar +3 (with full costume bonus)

Compared to last time, Tiburtus and Sonya are both up one talent and Khagan is in for Cyprian 3^60. Also, since I have no healer options, Gunnar is kinda the key to keeping everyone alive and kicking in this trial and the Trials of Justice, so I started giving him paladin emblems and maxed his costume for the bonus. Does seem like I noticed an improvement in his durability, so I guess Iā€™ll keep on with that.

I had been digging the Tiburtus+Thorne combo, and adding another hit-three special with Khagan was even more effective in the mob waves. Thatā€™s pretty helpful in getting to the bosses in decent shape. Also, having a red hero against all that green is pretty groovy. Unfortunately, itā€™s a bit of a liability in the boss wave because of his slow mana. Not ready to give him rings yet, so I guess it is what it is.

Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Fired at Lianna to take advantage of the hit-three. Made a pretty good dent, but following up was a bit harder than anticipated. Tough to recharge specials fast enough. Gunnar did what he does, but those specials hit too hard, and potions are my only healing option. Was left with Tiburtus and Thorne in critical condition when I had to launch a dragon, bomb, and a few axes to finish the deal. Want to run one more time with Khagan, but I might consider going back to Cyp. Not ready to give him traps, because I only have five, and Iā€™m just a couple of tabards short of ascending Sartana.

Paladin emblems to Gunnar. Ranger emblems in storage, hopefully for Buddy, but if I donā€™t draw him, probably for Chao. Trainer hero to a duplicate Kiril.

4 Likes

Evelyn - Lianna - Rigard - Alasie - Frida

5 Likes

I had an upgrade this time, Sonya replacing Tyrum. I didnā€™t have much trouble, I did lose a few heroes to Liana snipes just because I was trying to avoid using items. I just finished embleming Sonya before the trial so Iā€™ll sit on the Paliden emblems, Seshat is 1 tabard away from ascension so holding any new ranger emblems for her. Triton is on my list of heroes to level next so I may try to fit him in next time.

5 Likes

Failed to finish it before it disappeared, due to having way too much crap to do, and getting the end time wrong. Oh well.

1 Like