šŸ… [Dec 8, 2019] 34th Raid Tournament! ā€” 3* Rush Attack, All Elements

Agree, Iā€™m finishing up my fifth Gato. Vodnik couldnā€™t one kill even with +11 and the highest troops.

U think I should swap in gunnar?

Ooh la la, thatā€™s quite an attitude you got there.

Nice of you to assume my performance in every Tournament lol.

2 Likes

No Ulmer? Heā€™s much better, especially if you want to keep the wing position.

Yeah lvled the wrong slow blue

Agree with you on this just from my experience playing with QoH. Still leaning on bear because I donā€™t think 3* have as much firepower compared to 5* stacks vs QoH.

@Guvnor @Scarecrow appreciate both your views, u guys bring good advice. Love n harmony

A diplomatic response.
I usually just lurk these threads and based on the discussion form my own defense team. So far Iā€™ve been very successful - imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Although can we keep the discussion civil and not break forum rules. @Scarecrow, you know I always ask for your advice, but people offering a different opinion to yours should encourage better discussion. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

QoH is definitely not a tank material, because of her card minion, easy to kill. Besides, it is like you said, there is a big difference between rare and legendary tournaments. The bear is toughest hero so far and this is the primordial role for a tank, to resist to tile damage in the first turns. Besides, after he fires, becomes even sturdier, against both, tiles and special damage. Enough to buy the necessary time for the allies. Bauchan is also great, but can be killed since first turn with blue tiles. The bear cannot be killed in this way. Perhaps only with mono red (but still, Iā€™m not so sure).

Thinking this is some form of the best I can field for this one. Have played with rearranging them several times but end up back here.

1 Like

Looks pretty alright :slight_smile:

Maybe swap Ulmer and Hawkmoon so that the attack buff and healing (ish) kickes in first?

3 Likes

Letā€™s give it the good olā€™college try :slight_smile:

Ulmer and Jahangir are at +3 both so Iā€™m just not gonna have them defend until theyā€™re more emblemed up. Namahage is also maxed for emblems as far as Iā€™m concernedā€¦ Karil may be my next step in barbarians (loved him for the Grimforest event for that spread damage)

4 Likes

@Olmor thank you for the linkā€¦ I couldnā€™t find it anywhere lolā€¦

I regret not ascending my bearā€¦

AoE tip and Bauchan tank
Gill-ra and Mnesseus not the best choice.

I have Brienne, Gato, Tyrum, Hawkmoon, Belith, Bane, Prisca, Gunnar, Azar
And a lot of 1/1 3* without time for upgrade them.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the general consensus on having a debuffer or cleanser on a defense team? Surely any good player just waits for them to fire or die before applying buffs and ailments.

@Scarecrow Could you help me with my defensive line. Thanks

@GiveMeEmblems, I think thats a great setup! Bauchan manaā€¦ Gunnar Costume doing def down opponent, and finished by Jahangir and Oberon.

I like your second line up. Arman is very strong in this tournament and so is Ulmer

Maybe

Ulm Arm Carv Gil Jaha

Last minute team change!!

Kinda forgot I had Armen levelled up.

Tossed him in at flank and replaced my other sniper (Vodnik/Gato) with the DoA Ulmer.

4 Likes

Some badass boards on the first 4 and a defeat on the 5th.

Nice tournament. Fun to charge those devastating slowies as fast as hell.

6 Likes

I didnā€™t know you changed your mind about your defense. Great decision, but I would have kept Bauchan as flank. Keep me posted please, Iā€™m curious how it will doā€¦ Mine, as expected, started undefeated:

Screenshot_20191209-131015

P.S. Iā€™ve just checked out the main defense (where I donā€™t have the bear, unfortunately), is also doing great :smile:

3 Likes