🏅 [Dec 8, 2019] 34th Raid Tournament! — 3* Rush Attack, All Elements

Very fast tournaments are very unpredictable and also the matter of luck. I have chosen this defensive line.
Scarecrow, Olmor any suggestions? :wink:
THANKS guys
I am bringing up Pixie also.

SmartSelect_20191208-120033_Empires!

Here are other possibilities;)

!

1 Like

I was going to set bear tank but I think this format favours a red offence > blue offence

Too much burn out there. I expect Shrubby being killed often before he’s going to cast at tank position.

My def will hit, protect, clean up.
Hopefully :rofl:

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter, because taunt protects all allies from it…

Anyway, for those having the bear, you can set actually an invincible defensive line-up (if the tank survives and fires). A healer flank to support him and a mana cut flank, may result in 0 points for the opponent, easily. Something like this:

4 Likes

He’s obviously not a tank…

He relies on being alive to nuke specials… Not soak up tiles. T make sure of this he’s best as a flanker so the tank takes all the tile damage allowing him to charge at a similar rate as the enemy specials.

If you put him as tank I guarantee he’ll die before being able to be effective at nuking any enemy specials…

Bauchen is the ideal tank in 3* rush attack. Bear is best in a flank.

Imo anyways.

Edit:
Put it this way, I would be far more comfortable hitting a tank that literally does nothing to my team (shrubbear) than one who hits all, cuts my mana and gives an enemy mana boost (Bauchen)

1 Like

I changed Gill-Ra to Chochin and Bane to Melia,… hit-3 and AoE.

1 Like

Which would you fear the most?

Screenshot_20191208_132418

Screenshot_20191208_132352

Screenshot_20191208_132320

Screenshot_20191208_132142

1 Like

@Olmor, for me the last one, maybe I bring SquirleW-Hawkmoon-Bauchan-Gato-Valen, and hope Arman does not cast…
The most danger AoE trio (Jahangir, Ulmer and Oberon) scares me.
But why not Ulmer as flank? best use color beside green tank is blue. And Ulmer give -def debuff 1st to opponent erlier.
Jahangir - Ulmer - Shrubbear - Arman - Oberon

1 Like

That will do :+1:

1 Like

Screenshot_20191208_121730

Think I’m going with #2 …Bauchan +1 Carver +1 Melia +1 available.
@Scarecrow @Olmor

1 Like

This is what I’m running. No emblems, so likely going to be just top 25% but hey rush attacks are fun.

4 Likes

What do you guys think? Too much passive meat shield in the center? They could shut down the other team completely, though. Any and all advice welcome

Edited to tag: @Olmor @Scarecrow @jinbatsu @Guvnor

3 Likes

Shruhbear or Gill-Ra seem the most dangerous

He’s obviously a tank, but you still have much to learn in this game. Actually, is the hero with the best defensive stats and skills in the game (among rare heroes).

I think this is my best team

So pretty similar to the heroes I have selected.
Don’t say that. You have a good chance on A defense…and may be with some wisely spent 75 gems a very high chance for top loot category. (3 coin draws and 25% chance on 30 emblems)

Would you swap in costume hawkmoon? Swap in bauchan as tank?

1 Like

I posted videos about Vodnik during last 3* tournament and I’ve shown there how low damage he does, even against heroes almost fully charged. I fed mine, immediately after the tournament and I levelled another Gato, hero more superior. Btw, how great it was this event with Gato at last stages? When neither Pixie, nor Hansel, couldn’t apply their specials on your heroes :smile:

1 Like

In MY OPINION His special skill doesn’t lend him to being a tank.

He might look like one but that special is a flanking special. Not a tank.

As for learning well… Everyone is always learning. Only the most arrogant of people say otherwise.

Edit:
Other thing is that as many people are running him at flank as at tank. This game is all about opinions and play style. There’s no right answer as evidenced by the variety of defences, attacks, combinations and opinions that pop up. Yours and mine are both just one option… One of many. Thus making there no obvious right answer.

Edit 2:
On the high defence stat point, Guardian Owl has one of the highest defence and HP stats in the five-star region, yet would you say he’s a good tank?

4 Likes