🏅 [Dec 29, 2019] 37th Raid Tournament! — 4* Buff Booster, All Elements

Oof. Better :confused: but Scarlett and buddy will overwrite… different speeds so it might be ok if that is all you got. Not sure red flanking green tank is a stellar choice either.

Geeez. I sound super critical. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

I’ve finally pull the trigger for this.

Ok, no heavy emblemed heroes and nor levelled troops here; but I think the Team synergies for this particular Tournament’ rule are good…or the best I can achieve at least! :sweat_smile:

Costumed Mel: not a natural Tank; but quite solid with costume’ bonuses stats+2 buffs= 40% Att bonus to all.

Costumed Tibs and Liu: consistent DtA+Def debuff+mana cut; IMO pretty annoying Flanks, even at average speed.

Triton and Sonya: heavy and fast blue (expecting red stacks sgainst Mel) snipers+healing bonus % and dispell; 1 buff= 20% Att bonus to all.

This was my thinking this time; cross my fingers, and prepare for my attacks! The thing I like most after all!!! :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Still thinking about it. Have Kiril+9 Cyprian+14 Boril+18 Sabina+18 Merlin+18 Scarlett+18 Kelile+10. Can rush Triton to +9.
Thinking
Triton+9 Caedmon+17 Boldtusk+20 LiXiu+9 Sonya+18
or
Triton+9 Caedmon+17 Boldtusk+20 Sonya+18 Chao+18

1 Like

@Guvnor
Thank you so much for your help.
But I am really not sure…
What could be the better defence…?
Ffffffff…grmpf…

Going with this defense. Last 4* buff booster I went with the same middle 3 and it did very well. That was no reds however and this time is all colors allowed so will be interesting to see how costume Gandalf does with strong color attack available on him

2 Likes

Does the Atlantis Family Bonus for multiple hero’s count as a buff?

1 Like

Falcon has no business in defense with the exception when blue is not allowed and flanking him with other reds creates a great advantage.

Besides, you ordered them well. Triton first wing, rogue for the other, recommended central heroes…

But I didn’t want just to like your post; I wanted to pointed out about a mistake (in my opinion, of course). If you read my embleming heroes guide, then you know Triton should have stopped at +11. And now you would have a more talented Buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Buddy is an excellent tank, but since you have lots of Emblems on other 4*, you’re going to get matched with teams that will tear him apart at +1.

2 Likes

:smile:. Thank you @Scarecrow! I did read it but just now got Buddy in the event! Like a week ago or so.

I could use Proteus? Don’t usually think of him as a tank.

Congrats! I hope to pull him too after New Year. You may work at balancing the emblems, if you have resources. Because this won’t be something temporary or just a need for the moment.

What is meant by Rogue @Scarecrow ?

Rogue class, recommended for the right wing, because is very difficult to be killed with specials, if is heavy talented. Like that max Jackal, or like my +19 Peters or +19 Kelile.

1 Like

Here’s mine, If pic works. Wilbur my only talented Red 4*

Okay I actually have some emblems I can give him if you think it’s an investment that will pay off —depends on the iron I can scrap together. Thx @Scarecrow!

1 Like

No, because it’s not a status effect. It’s a base stat modifier, like Troops.

1 Like

He wouldn’t be my first choice, though he can work if he’s a fully defensive build, all the more so with the little boost from the Family Bonus with Triton.

1 Like

I was originally going to go with this:

Then reading @Scarecrow that Wilbur was bad and going back through the past tournament archives (thanks for the link zephyr!), I realized why he worked like an amazing tank was because THAT tournament was no ice bloody battle.

Hmm.

I really don’t like Grimm in defense, but I don’t want to lock down my Sonya as either Viking or regular. She’s such a blue lynchpin that she needs that flexibility, otherwise she’d be where Grimm is.

We’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

I would switch Chao with Kelile, due to 2 rules you didn’t respect :slight_smile:

1. Yellow behind purple
  2. Rogue on the wing
2 Likes