đŸ€ș D’Artagnan – 5* Fire / Red from Brave Musketeers

The hero is updated with the february balance updates.

1 Like

Wow that was a lucky pull
 I was going for Kitty

6 Likes

Congratulations! I’d love to have him. Great hero!

Oh congrats, I’m a bit disappointed that I pulled a dupe D’Artagnan at 0.3% odds when I didn’t have any of the other 5* musketeers lol. But he’s great and next on my list to level up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve collected the rings and will start picking him up. I have an idea for him. I’ll pair him with Zhabog. Both will be ready after 7 blocks. If the flow of the fight allows and I manage to spread the burning to three heroes, then after the second turn I will fire Zhabog and reset the duration of the effect for the next 3 turns. If the enemy doesn’t have cleanup, it can be interesting.

1 Like

If you have Matilda, it will be even more interesting and devasting!

Matilda doesn’t quite fit. more compatible with zharbog (because of the same element). as said by him only need to find 7 red boards. if you pair it with Matilda (you can) but it doesn’t match. because you have to look for 9 more yellow boards. too much time consuming and steps. I think your hero will die first.

There is a translation error in the Spanish version. The damage is burn damage but in Spanish it is translated as bleeding damage.

1 Like

Still says bleed damage in Spanish 4 months later

1 Like