Crew-Knights is looking for Strong, Goal Oriented, Players

1 slot open 3800tp 2200 cups 30 heros + maxxed needed. Must be able to follow simple instructions and do at minimum 2% dmg to 12* titans. 3.3% preferred.

That means a willingness to make and use harpoons, tornados, timestops etc.

1 Like

S

1 Like

Aaaand we will win this war once again. Thats 9-1 out of the last 10. Not by 6000+ though :cold_sweat:

Join a team of proven winners pushing for top 100

2 Likes

We have decided that to really get where we need to go tp needs to be 4000 for recruits. WE WILL LOWER THIS FOR THE RIGHT ACTIVE AND INTELLIGENT PERSON. We can teach and train team power and tactics. We cant tactics activity intelligence and a sense of humor.

1 Like

@gregschen holy carpet bomb :wink:

1 Like

Almost out of likes for the day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Listen up all you folks im recruiting for knights
I dont care if you say if its wrong or its right
If your strong give a dam and are willing to fight
My lines kaosonboard lets talk tonignt

Let me tell you a bit about how we play
We put holes in titans like we fired a death ray
We stomp on our enemies like we makin some grapes
Then slug down blood wine while makin some japes

You can play E and P or you can dominate
You belong with us its your gd damm fate
Crew is a family we help one another
Come join today so I can call you sister or brother

Word to your motha

2 Likes

Knights is currently full!!!

What does that mean for you?

If you’d like a spot with us, reach out anyway! The Crew family has several great Alliances you can hang out in until a spot opens, or may have another Alliance that fits your needs!

Plus, you’ll get to be active in chat with @Unicef!

2 Likes

Just when you thought we were full, we opened a spot just for YOU!

Have team power in the 4k range? Enjoy killing 11* titans? Want to win more wars than you lose? Need the occasional drunken bedtime story?

That means we might be the place for you!

All contact info can be found throughout this thread, but if you are also too lazy to look find WhenWeCollide on Line!

2 Likes

We are recruiting strong players who want a strong family. Yaaaaay

1 Like

You want to fight 11-12* titans, but don’t want to have to sell your soul to the devil at a crossroads in south Mississippi?

You like large groups of people who typically have their pants on, but allow for the option of having no pants at all?

You have duplicate HotM and want to complain about it to other people who have duplicate HotM?

Crew-Knights is looking for ONE such individual. All you need is a 4kish defense, 6 war teams, and a desire to have fun!

Contact WhenWeCollide on Line, and this dream scenario could be yours!

1 Like

Hi.

We have kidnapped your puppy.

If you do not join us we will…give it bellyrubs. Whos such a good boy. Whos the puppup yous the puppypup thats right boo boo boo thats you awe so cute.

Erm as I was saying we have your puppy and if you dont join something terrible will…awe whos got the lickyface? You want the treats? GO GET THE BALL! Theres a good boy heres the crazy expensive hand cooked treats such a good buddy.

Anyhow stuff will happen and we are mean people so you better get that interview soon…or my bank accounts going to be drained by squeek toys.

3 Likes

We have a player graduating to Saders and need another player yaaaay

1 Like

Still recruiting good people.

1 Like

I’m not good, so I went to Raiders :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ok all you folks looking for a home:

What are you looking for?

Want a quiet, chill place to smash enemies?

We got that. (Ingame chat is chill)

Want an absolute crazy train of chat fun?

We got that. (Line chat is fun)

Want to play hard but need an alliance that fits your schedule?

We got that. (Our use all flags strategy has allowances for hitting off times for real life)

Want to be somewhere you can be proud to call home?

We got that.

Message me here or in line ID kaosonboard for an interview

3 Likes

Bumping this…

To. The. Top!

We have TWO open spots. That’s almost as rare as the Ethiopian Albino Alpaca. Trying to make a push to the top 100, and YOU could be the missing link!

Contact WhenWeCollide on Line if interested!

2 Likes

We have 2 slots! Both need to go to people who have been sight seeing in khazakstan or who are trampoline jumping champions AND have no broken limbs.

1 Like

UPDATE! Our fearless leader, in something called the Unicet Rule randomly, is now only recruiting mimes.

Or people with all the cups and tp and things.

1 Like

Bump

I am unsure I can make up 20 characters.

1: pepe, the assasin clown

2: florence, a baker with terrets. Her bleepyourface rolls are scrumptious

3: lashonda, a dude who hates his name

4: phillip, the mad king of a planet covered entirely in mens size 8 boxers.

5: kashnok, a barbarian who wishea he could stop killing people long enough to show them his secret passion as a juggler

6: Bobo, a certified public accountant.

7: heathcliff, a lizard with a penchant for modern art.

8: rudolpho, a reindeer trying to hide his real identity behind a very bad cover and some black anise frosting.

9: zippy, last years runner up for angriest gopher in a screenplay

Yeah no.

Im sorry but 20 characters is way too large a requirement.

2 Likes