Crew-Knights is looking for Strong, Goal Oriented, Players

Yep. This is the home that people dont leave.

Like the roach motel of E&P
Line ID kaosonboard or message me here.

Must kick all the a$$es

1 Like

Do you?

Like having fun?

Have something resembling good sense? It can be a hat with the words on it, we arent super picky on this point.

Like smashing strong teams in war?

Want to help us get past 11/12* titans and go on a blind date with 13* fire chickens?

Want a home you can feel like your actually part of a team effort?

No? Awesome! our new team Crew-coma is for you? Crew-coma requires a pulse but brain dead is ok.

Oh it was yes? Apply within.

1 Like

Crew-Knights still has 1 slot for you!

Must have:
2200 cups
A full set of war teams
The ability to follow simple war strategy
A willingness to use tools againt titans
Be smarter than the recruiter (easy requirement)

Pm me here or on line kaosonboard

1 Like

Are you a very special unicorn?

Then we dont want you. Theres the whole horn and Im a virgin still and you would be all creepy unicorn stalkery. It would be a whole thing.

But, if you are a human who feels pride every time you hold it down for your alliance we are very interested.

(Unicorns in top hats and a trenchcoat need not apply)

1 Like

I feel the need to state if you are a bronie named “Winkleberry Thundermunch”, and identify as unicorn…we will take you assuming you meet gaming criteria.

This message brought to you by the council for the equal rights of deviants, fetishists, whackadoos, and associated weirdos.

Unicef
secretary and treasurer

1 Like

Lets see how shall I talk to myself today?

Dear self how shall we fill the 2 spots I have open because crew players are helpful and 1 went to aid our new startup Raiders?

Build them out of used ■■■ robot parts that I definitely dont have in my basement that are definitely not exact copies of late stage Lindsey Lohan?

Nah that will make people think I am strange, cant have that.

Hatch a whole bunch of sea monkeys, put them in a dry suit, try to teach them to become a hive mind E&P dominating machine like I did Bly from 7 days hunting?

Nah that salt water ruined a good pair of shoes.

Recruit people using normal words like 2200 cups 2 slots available 3900+ tp with a chill atmosphere pushing 11 and 12 titans and consistantly moving towards top 100?

Pft. Thats just crazy talk.

1 Like

2 Likes

:four: Crew-Knights

• line_172637015728960
  • 11-12 titans
  • 2200+ cups 3900 tp
  • War required
  • 20+ level 70 heroes required`
  • Line app > phone/pc download link here
  • and the general requirements
1 Like

Ty @_John_Doe :slight_smile:

20 characters because nothing is possible without verbosity

3 Likes

a few months later

2 Likes

and when old enough…

2 Likes

That last one is me now, except im peeking into windows trying to see if they are playing E&P and if they are I start yelling NEED A GUILD?

4 Likes

3900 cups?

You people are worse than Saders about cups requirements :joy:

5 Likes

Oopsie lol

We require everyone to reach #1 before joining yes O.o

3 Likes

So.

Todays question. A topic for the ages.

Why on earth did Small Giant add an item with a name that everyone automatically shortened to Poon?

I mean off the top of my head tridents, halberds, thermonuclear bombs, plasma cannons, Rigs breath, etc.

All valid and highly damaging options in order of viscousness.

Anyway if you need a place to toss your poons Knights is the home for you. Gets your poons tossed? Stock up on poons? There is no winning with this is there? I suppose its better than if they added a knobbed cudgel.

60,000,000,000 cups required

3 Likes

Once upon a time there were 3 pigs, porkey pig, peppa pig, and babe.

These 3 pigs lived in a biiiiiiig mansion getting fat on croutons and mayonnaise bought with their movie and tv royalties.

Then all 3 were accidentally turned into random meat products to feed the millions lusting after the McRib. The end.

2 Likes

Oh. Right. We need people. We kick all the butts. Come join us

2 Likes

They kick all the butts, slightly a little nuts, but having fun is a must, alright that’s all the cheese you’re gettin out of me tonight lol

Seriously though, you guys are a bunch of bada**es

2 Likes

Join Crew-Knights, we have a german shepard

2 Likes

Yeah so to be serious for a moment:

Knights:

Breaks 6k on nearly every war
Wrecks 11* titans and is working toward consistant 12*
Has me. Well, thats probably on the cons side of the table.
Has an easy working war strategy
Has 90%+ player activity 9n any given day
Has helpful members and leadership who are mostly normal people with a few exceptions. (Again me)
Has an attack alpaca (we do not have an attack alpaca)

We…kick all the butts. If your looking for a team moving into top 100 without making it a career this is your team.

2 Likes