šŸŽƒ Costumed Vanda - 5* Fire/ Red from Return to Morlovia (Halloween)

For this meta this Vanda itā€™s joke, even with her new passive.

Costume is definitely an improvement but sheā€™s very situational. Iā€™ll pair her with C. Killhare for wars but thatā€™s mostly it in the context of my roster.

I got her today but for me roster she donā€™t deserve the mats, with this miserable hit she will be benched forever, she will stay on 1/1 untill she get some buff (this means forever), when you look in the new heroes in this portal and you got some of the old one the disappointment itā€™s really to big, when I got her and not some of the new one, I wanted to delete the game, and I donā€™t know how I didnā€™t.

I disagree. A very fast hero that blocks ailments for 3 turns is always serviceable. Sure she isnā€™t Khufu or Alucardā€¦but sheā€™s always on one of my war attack teams.

5 Likes

Do you have Grazul, garnet and Emilio? If no I understand you, but I have all of them so for me she itā€™s not good, but even without them I donā€™t like her because the pathetic hit. For the record I donā€™t have Alucard but have Khufu and also donā€™t him, and know that you are thinking he itā€™s OP. Itā€™s all about play style my friend.

cVanda would be so much more useful if she could heal all, or even nearby. The only thing that I find very useful about her is the ailment protection. Sheā€™s still good, but I find myself using Nadezdha and cWilbur more.

I did have Grazul before C Vanda and since stripped Grazulā€™s emblems. I find Vanda more useful. I have Khufu too and be defense has improved. But on offense you gotta pray he fires to win

1 Like

I have all of this hero where I write and what I said she or Khufu itā€™s not make for my play style, Khufu itā€™s too slow she donā€™t do nothing else than protect from ailments, in this meta this itā€™s not enough, we already have very fast heros with 250%+ to 3 and vf heros with 200% hit to all and make much more from her.

1 Like

this is the right time to make a post to buff C Vanda!!

3 Likes

I got her today. Since I also have Alucard I will probably level her once I have mats. She is probably not game braking but in a 3 hit red with Alucard she should be fun to use.

1 Like

Got her today when I used a few EHTs to try and get M&M. Kinda pleased, but why why why another sorcerer !? So hurting for those emblemsā€¦

Vanda buffs is not working.All allies are immune to new status ailments for 3 turns,? but is not true. If some heros come with remove buffs like vivica costume she remove buffs and lower defence in the same time, why doesnt remove buffs from first time and second time lower defence? Where is protection for ailmens?

Viv costume does defense down then dispells. So her defense down should fail against Vanda, then she would dispell her, shouldnā€™t do both in the same turn. Maybe a bug?

2 Likes

Got three of her in the search for Alucard. None of the other 5*, felt deflated after that (Alucard came along in the 10x pull with minutes before the portal closed).

I was absolutely delighted with the first one. She synergizes well with many of my heroes when in fancy dress. Very Fast, Healing Stealer with immunity for three turns. Excellent support hero and a wonderful aid to fiend casters. The healing theft is something I like and it seems to be more and more valuable with the huge heals/overheals that some of the heroes are now capable of. She keeps the enemy within range of being killed by your other heroes.

The arrival of Vanda II was met with a bit of tooth grinding and a grimace.
Vanda III was a feeling of betrayal (yes, RNG I know it isnā€™t personal, etc. etc. It is a Feeling) and deep, deep anger and that the universe was conspiring against me somehow. Didnā€™t log in for a while after that, needed to recover perspective.

5 Likes

I think they need to make order in his buff
Vivica
Recovers 44% health for all allies.
All enemies get -44% defense for 4 turns.
Dispels buffs from all enemies
I think vanda need to make protection in this case for all alies
But in reality vivica spell

• Recovers 44% health for all allies.
  • Dispels buffs from all enemies
  • All enemies get -44% defense for 4 turns.
    So Vanda no protection ailment, and his magic say All allies are immune to new status ailments for 3 turns.
    The game need to make order in description.
    A lot of heros have this bug.(the best example is Chameleon with Remove all dispellable and undispellable status effects from all enemies.For me All means All )

Her hero card now updated with the december balance updates for the family bonus and passive.

1 Like

Anyone got the lv 90 stat for her?

Did C Vanda get a buff? Iā€™m going g though my reds and noticed she was at 944 TP? When did that happen?

costumes are buffed from morlovia

3 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™ve come to the point to where Iā€™m not pulling for heroes, like I use to and not paying attention to the plethora of heroes being released on an hourly basis

1 Like