Costumed Li Xiu (Secondary Costume) - 4* Holy / Yellow from Season 1

What path did you follow please

3 Likes

@PlayForFun : Why did you merge my post!?

How could you do that to me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:!?

I tried to keep mention of c2x LiXiu outā€¦ but turned out too smart :sunglasses:

• I will drown the sadness of my post merge :beers: :rofl::beers::rofl: till I can come up with another one !
1 Like

Probably it will get more attention here.

1 Like

Donā€™t try to sound nice after doing a mean thing :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

On a serious note, I knew it was going to happen
But
Didnā€™t expect you to be so super fastā€¦ :grinning:

Cheers !

1 Like

Iā€™m saving almost all my keys for more releases or a double featured of two I really wantā€¦ but I always do 1 pull anyway and she is the one I got. Which makes me happy because imo sheā€™s still the hottest hero in the game! That and I use her in attacks all the timeā€¦

2 Likes

Base specced for full defense, LB2 on base and C2ā€¦ cost: 4 alpha aethers. C2 version is flanking Ludwig in my war defense now. Base version is double tanking tower defense with Ludwig.

13 Likes

Looks great, but what does it mean your tower defense?

Just that Iā€™m using the double tank formation and sheā€™s up front with Ludwig.

2 Likes

Been using her all over! She is very good IMO.

Solid even without the 2nd LB.

3 Likes

Woah, she is already this annoying, her 2lb effect is damage reduction?

Yeah, check 3 posts above. She is pretty solid witth 2LB! She is been also getting rid of Ludwigā€™s 2LB taunt effect by her superior talent!
Very very happy with her!

2 Likes

Holy crap she is wizard as well? :scream_cat: didnā€™t even realise that

3 Likes

Do you need extra alpha aethers for costume 2lb?

3 3* and 1 alpha unfortunatelyā€¦ but now that we know we can get 1 alpha from Omega quests I am thinking of 2LB here

Yeah! And I was also surprised when Ludwig flanks stopped charging out of sudden on like turn 2

1 Like

He already has two copies. One per 2lb. Second 1lb. I have saved a total of 6 copies and want them all. This card is great for almost any mode. Once I use two in my attacks, I miss it terribly. This is 5* in 4* robes. The best four in the game, thanks to specialty and class.

1 Like

She is in my next war defense (rush). Weā€™ll she how she does.

2 Likes

Finally got this costume this last portal. Iā€™ve wanted it since it came out. I canā€™t believe how much fun Iā€™m having with her in raids. May end up stopping saving alphas for a second 5* and use the ones I have on her.

5 Likes

I use her in my war and raid defence, and she usually performs excellently.
My raid defence with her is a really good one, because I have Ludwig tank and Li Xiu as flank, and my other flank is Lady of the Lake. My war defence depends on what the war is and what tank we are using for the month (we change colours monthly).

1 Like