🐰 Costumed Killhare – 5* Dark/Purple from Springvale

nice status! What the regular version looks like? thanks

Mine is a bit different, emblems were put to regular version but I still haven’t bothered to check if that is still the best option. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I went attack on Killhare with the costume bonus and that fighter status is just too valuable in maxed troops scenario. It really depends on your roster and gameplay but she is quite awesome!

2 Likes

They both are, although they do need to be paired with a nice defence debuffer. When you do that, she does more than 1000 dmg to everyone and you don’t care much what happens afterwards. :joy:

I am working on my killhare now and will LB her and her costume soon. Which version would work better as war tank?

Mine does 700 to all with gazelles buff and agrafena’s -20 armour on opponents.

Not maxed yet only emblemmed to 10.
Dont think she can do 1000 damage to all even when emblemmed to 20 and LB

Wat buffs/debuffs did u apply to deal 1k damage to all?

Actually, she can and she did. :joy:

I have this screenshot showing she is already in the 900-1000 territory, and with if Master Lepus in the team it goes up to around 1000.
There were few other combos with similar output. I could try to replicate them later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tks!

Maybe its santa’s stronger def reduction
And killhare max emblemmed + LB

I shall aim for that

1 Like

Indeed, Santa’s debuf is - 54%, which is huge. Dmg of about 900-1000 really makes the difference. After that punch, you usually don’t care about debuffs, the battle is over.

Tbh. I struggled to find a team in which Killhare can be what she should be: a ruthless finisher.

1 Like

Her def drop to all allies in pretty punishing

I dont dare to use her skill unless enemy will be wiped, or i have gazelle or ailment block active

1 Like

That was my issue before, I agree. It happened few times that it backfired at me.

At least 4 defensive heros would stay alive after her punch, and if the board dried up they would kill me. I wasn’t using her much in offence, although she was a good choice for my defence line up.

Now I can make her much more devastating and there’s almost no risk that she could cost me a battle. Definitely one of those heros that are generally good, but can be fantastic with the right supportive team.

1 Like

I have MN, KH, Krampus, Theo, Santa C. And it is fantastic.

1 Like

I wanted to show you this: Sergei, Santa and Killhare. :laughing:

Absolutely amazing, too bad there were only two left on the field. :joy:

11 Likes

Ouch
Thats some crazy damage!!

Voldemort wouldn’t keep the spare. Just sayin’. :laughing:

From todays my perpective, considering new heroes, Killhare is not so powerfull to be aproved negative impact to allias. What do you think?

2 Likes

You are right.
I got her last year and she set in the bench until I got Aramis With his eilmants block.
Now I have a killing trio - louhi, Aramis, c.killhare

2 Likes

Hi ,:slightly_smiling_face: I use Killhare with Grazul , and it works for me . If you have a similar hero , you can try it :smirk:

2 Likes

I don’t know why I didn’t think of this :face_with_monocle:. My Killhare (c) has been collecting dust for a while. I have Aramis & Grazul (thank you @SnowyIsland for pointing out Grazul too).

1 Like