šŸ“Æ Costumed Freya ā€“ New Season 3 Costume ā€“ 5* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

How is she as tank for Equalizer?

Edit last but not least a new better dmg hero is releasedā€¦the catā€¦good dmg and fastā€¦

This game is a joke nowā€¦
Rollback to 2021 and start againā€¦take back op heros and balance the rest for the startā€¦and than mive forwardā€¦stop releasing op heroes every weakā€¦!!!

And no ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  s1 upgrade heros behind paywalls!!!
Chance to get them us 1: 900000000 in THIS GAME

1 Like

Iā€™ll 2nd that comment !!!

The pulling odds have certainly gotten worse. A lot worse. Recent pets portal after 45 pulls I get 9x Waddles !! RNG my backside !!! The whole formula of the game has changed. It used to be if the hero was a hit 3 then they did a certain amount of damage & another skill or a little more damage but no other skill. Or the mana speed wud be slower & the skills & damage wud be higher. Today u have ninjas doing so much damage in 6 tiles & average heroes after 9 tiles doing INSANE damage PLUS a host load of other support skills that basically means u have 3 heroes in 1 card. Yes, the game canā€™t stagnate, it has to move in but surely at a pace thatā€™s is not achievable unless u spend a serious amount of money. I spend a little & I have noticed a distinct lack of 5* in the past 12 months or so. Then when u finally pull a so called ā€˜top tierā€™ hero heā€™s broken !!! Yes Erebus I am talking about u !!! Go figure !!!

My war tank is costume Freya. I donā€™t spend much so I donā€™t have better.

I have 11 Alpha Aethers because I got one in an elemental chest today, so I have enough to break the costume.

If I alpha broke the costume she would get ā€œSpecial Armorā€ at level 90. I.e. she would get +40% defence against special skills for 6 turns.

Any one think that is worthwhile?
Thanks

Tagging a few folk who usually have strong opinions :rofl:

@Andrewbook @Homaclese @PlayForFun @Lowratehitman @Noxyking @FrenziedEye

3 Likes

I am in a similar situation (- the 11th Alpha Aether that I did not get yet :))

The skill is good, but I would be waiting anyway to see how rare these aethers would be. Unfortunately I am not so happy with her as tank (it manages to eat only 2-3 flags per war) so I am considering to replace her with Amethyst.

Defense heroes can become outdated quite easily, so I would not invest them in a hero unless you use them also heavily on offense. For me itā€™s not the case with Freya atm

5 Likes

How much do you use her outside of her being your war tank? I would prioritize a hero you use on both offense and defense. I have not found a way to use her on offense that I like, so she is not on my short list (even though she is my war tank).

2 Likes

Thanks Andrew. I do use her in offence if and when I decide to play mono.
I wonā€™t rush into anything.

2 Likes

Mono or not, Costume Freya is great on offense too. Dodge is like mana drain. Your opponentā€™s mana goes to 0 by missing. Itā€™s one of the most powerful buffs.

Discuss with your guild if they are going to prioritize war tank for LB. If your war team continues with purple, Iā€™d LB her.

4 Likes

I had never thought about it like that :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

I donā€™t really like this passive as much as the others.

Although I think it would certainly help a little bit.

Costume Freya in general is annoying for the reasons mentioned above because of the dodge skill.

I would likely bring a superior wizard like Kiril to dispel everyoneā€™s dodge while lining up Khufu hit(s). So that would make it kinda easy to dispel the dodge, but it would be annoying because Iā€™d be waiting for the right moment for Khufu to fire, in which case I could be dead.

In the scenario I mentioned above the special armor could likely be dispelled pretty easily with a single blue match (50% chance). If I was unlucky then it would obviously make her harder to kill.

I think I would aether her for the increased stats, not necessarily for the armour up. I see the latter as a bit of a bonus.

But ultimately I would wait like everyone else, find someone else in a regular raid who has done it, and attack their team to see how you feel.

3 Likes

I agree with pretty much everything that @FrenziedEye said. You actually often donā€™t want to kill a Freya tank because of the mana cut and this ability will help the offense a little bit in succeeding in that. C Freya is a tank you want to incapacitate and the ability does not help with that at all.

For the first LB anyway I personally wouldnā€™t go for stat boost + an ability that is not that useful.

Have a look at your most commonly used offensive heroes and see which have good abilities and could use the stat boostā€¦

2 Likes

Finally, got the missing Ƅther for costume from the free stuff today, voila :fox_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

hi @vanZille ā€¦ are you happy with your decision 12 days on? Iā€™m still pondering.

Absolutely, sheā€™s doing great and I have the fitting heroes to field a devastating 3hit average war d, these are her defense teams depending on field aid and my feeling about war opponents skills :fox_face:

Disappointed youā€™re still waiting to make the decision :smile:

1 Like

Well, I donā€™t have any of those other heroes (apart from Shrub) ā€¦ but I think Iā€™m close to pulling the trigger. If only to free up my head space overthinking it :rofl:

Thank-you

2 Likes

You donā€™t need these heroes to make her great, just heavy fast hitters to flank her and an at best fast healer/semihealer/red hood to heal d up again after opponent sent his first wave of specials and you might see some zeros on your d :fox_face:
Healer multihitter c Freya multihitter scrubbear lb2 left to right or so should do it.

1 Like

Itā€™s done! Thanks @vanZille

Levelling up the base version to 90 doesnā€™t help the costumes stats does it. My base version is at 85. My brain is mush today.

3 Likes

Hmm, unfortunately I havenā€™t had great results with her at 4.85 +19. She used to be in a team with Frigg, Sir Roostley, Pengi and Lewena, all at 4.85 and +19 or +20. She was usually eating only 2 flags per war

1 Like

Great :heart_eyes: you chose a bit of a different path embleming her, I wanted her minions at max health.

Iā€™m always talking defenses but sheā€™s great on offense too of course, if not up against a minion killing d then sheā€™s a fast dodge-overhealer with a bit damage, paired with other minions then ā€¦ blabla, think you know her well enough :smile:

1 Like