📯 Costumed Freya – New Season 3 Costume – 5* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Oh well, at least I don’t have to agonise about how to use my aethers for a while now. My brain is clearer :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry, forgot to answer that, i just maxed her costume, no need or benefit from levelling base freya to 90

2 Likes

Well LB2 cFreya is doing ok this war :laughing:

5 Likes

Told you, now you’re a believer :smile: That’s how my d looks after 4 hits, it’s worth 78 points, the series was 1-0-3-6 so far :joy: I love my girls and motega too of course :fox_face:
Can you show me your war d?

2 Likes

@vanZille Having Anne there might help as well :smiley:

Out of curiosity, for you and @Steve9999 what is your war score and how many players you have per war? This might also make a difference.

My alliance is at 133k war score for 24 players in war. My defense this last minion wars was El Naddaha - Director Zuri - C Freya - Mr. Pengi - Lewena. Last war in total my defense “ate” 3 flags, so far it has been one shot once and waiting

1 Like

Sure, Anne and lb2 Tetisheri do the job, the rest is for picking up the pieces/speed up(narcisa)and healing d up again(motega). We’re 20 in war with around 100k war score. One of my mates has a pretty identical d to yours except just regular freya, works fine too. We have some lb2 ludwig tanks, bera, 1 aramis, dianchan, a mix of all kind of stuff not just on tank position.
And of course I get oneshot too, but it’s really rare although we’re not facing weaklings, enough of opponents have lunar heroes and all kind of answers but I guess my d is just too fast and the flanks too deadly. Classic 3 damage stack doesn’t kill if freya is on, I like the symbiosis of c freya and motega, I’m sure some could flee with more points but are underestimating his minions and heal chance. If he manages to load his fiends activation it’s done too.

1 Like

Sure. I don’t spend much so don’t have many shiny new heroes, but here is the current war def.

We coordinate a G,Y, P, B, R war line up (except in Rush)

After that initial post I have been hit again three times:
0, 0, 62 (same attacking player)
1, 62
62 - one shot

Def worth 62 ( but somehow they got 63 in that 1,62 takeout)

War score 119,599
24 on the war field out of an alliance of 30.

UPDATE: We narrowly lost after a sequence of 3 or 4 wins.

2 Likes

That’s a great d, sure Frigg isn’t op anymore but the work is done by your center 3 anyway.
Had about 12 hits on me for 3 kills, one guy rage attacked me 4 times for a total of 17 points :joy: we win our wars on defense since that’s my thing and I talk about defense all day, annoying my mates till they follow my ideas :smile: not a spender too but a lucky summoner which is far better than spending :smile: getting 11 alpha ether out of the 10summon was the greatest thing I’ve ever seen. Will get me the green knight later from approximately 3-4 summons, positive thinking :smile: Got a second shrubbear already, want one for every attack team in that now high speed environment. Maybe we meet someday since I’m wandering around from time to time and if I see you have a free spot when doing I might come by for a visit :fox_face:

2 Likes

Final war results: two one-shots, two eaten flags. Twice they needed a second flag to kill me after killing Freya. So no hits with a score lower than 10.

@vanZille Good luck with the Green Knight!

2 Likes

Post August 2023 buff:

5 Likes

Freya is female!
20 characters of Females

2 Likes

Thx, I have fixed this.

1 Like