☀ Costumed Azmia – Season 5 Costume – 4* Ice / Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I wasn’t aware of that. Thank you!

In that case, I would go with the base version and ascend the costume just for the stats bonus

2 Likes

I’m s fan of Azmia and have mine fully maxed, but that CB is pitiful.

That’s interesting. I wonder if it’s supposed to be like that or if it’s a glitch or oversight?

Thanks! In this case base version is way to go indeed. Weird that preview in portal in not accurate.

It’s supposed to be like that. It’s been like that for ages since the pirates got a costume followed by the new S5 and HOTM passives. The only glitch is that they are not showing the passive in the portal of the original hero, which is misleading and wish they would fix that!

3 Likes

And Wonderland! And we can assume all those old families will get one eventually… Next time they want to sell something old for shiny new money for the guardians or Avalon or whatever :smiley:

When do you get the 1% mana bonus? Fully leveled or 1st ascension? If fully leveled, I’d rather skip all together, it’s too much leveling for too little return.

1% mana bonus on 1st ascension, thank god, that’s how much I’d go. with that 1% and 4% from monk emblems, you only need 7% from the troops.

Just pulled her from Harvest. The costume passives are the best part IMO

1 Like