Costume chamber hiatus discussion

If the costume bonuses are going to get nerfed, I am going to be quite perturbed.

8 Likes

Guess the sales wasn’t what they expected, lol.

12 Likes

I said that as soon as they were released, but everyone said inwas crazy when I said no large groups of people would spend there.

1 Like

My beta feedback at first was also quite uncertain.
Costumes has not an identity and do not aim for a specific costumer.

It is aimed to F2P and C2P but too much expensive for those people to considering investing there.

Like a new apple mobile phone for homeless.

It’s a messed up concept.

23 Likes

People should be garunteed at least 2 spins for free, and keys should be able to be farmed like Atlantis coins. But as I stated until there was a large number of costumes avaiable if was not worth the price to spend there currently

7 Likes

Not at all, at least not to pursuade legendary costumes.

Epic and rare costumes are really useful indeed and worth the investment, but how much before you have all you want? 20 pulls?

Then whales have finished and doesn’t need to pull anymore for 3 months or so there.

If they were expecting something on the Atlantis scale income, they can just dream.

3 Likes

Not really a surprise. Wars, RaidT…its a pattern. Release to the masses, gather some results from running at scale. Pull the feature, make changes and re-release. Just come to expect it and then you will not be disappointed.

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with this sentiment, glad you’ve made it so eloquently put here as you’ve saved the forum from having me re-post my two walls of text expressing this from beta.

To be honest I just pulled to get Sonya’s costume, don’t have any further plans to pull any more from the portal as things currently stand.

4 Likes

From what I heard they were working on changing the way we feed costumes. Right now you need feed the entire costume for every hero you want to be able to use the costume on and fully level each of those heroes as well, all with just 1 costume. The plan I think is to make it so each costume must only be levelled once and can then be used on all versions of your hero so long as they are fully ascended.

This makes sence because it explains why they don’t just let the evnt happen as planned. They want to avoid even more wasted resources by not releasing more to the public until this is solved.

Edit : Disclaimer. I specifically remember reading this somewhere but have no official source and cannot find where I read it so I can’t guarantee that the information above is true.

Nothing has been in Beta, and nothing has been officially announced, so unless you’ve been chatting with a Small Giant Staff member, whatever you read was just someone guessing.

13 Likes

For me there’s only one thing to do to “improve” it: make it cheapier.

It is aimed to less spending people, it must cost less. Every kind of business works like that.

You have the top product that cost more and are made for big money people.

Then you have the basic product aimed for the masses, and the first rule is…!?
It must cost less.

Then you can change this and that, but you start from there.

6 Likes

3j9ffc

25 Likes

Didn’t you know?

Production is the new beta!

1 Like

And this is where people base their information.

Someone speculating based upon someone elses speculation as if it were fact… someone finds this in the forum and takes it as gospel and then people spread it, it becomes “known fact” then people see the released version of something and get mad.

3 Likes

It would be so good to have that as part of the improvement… But then rumor remains rumor, one can only be hopeful!

1 Like

Hopefully they don’t screw us like they did with the tournament loot.

1 Like

Da meaning of beta test :two_hearts:

Well I guess I don’t need to worry about Vivica becoming featured before this month’s Atlantis offer comes up (best gem exchange).

:man_shrugging:t2:

I suspect the high cost of the portal is one of the issues.

If they let it run this month and people sink gems only to see a big cost drop next month there would be even more complaints

3 Likes

I just can’t imagine what feedback would be so game-changing that they took down the portal when many stronger and louder complaints did nothing to fix Alchemy Lab.

That makes me think it is not related to negative feedback at all. Everyone complains about 5* pull rates too, and nothing changes

I guess time will tell

3 Likes