Costume chamber hiatus discussion

Oh, my Boldtusk costume and I have had issues. See above post for details.

Ditto Gryphonkit, my wife, and her Melendor costume.

1 Like

Finger crossed on frequent key quests and a fixed costume summon gate with monthly featured costume rotation.

Dreaming is sooo nice, donā€™t wake me up :laughing:

5 Likes

I donā€™t know how can they nerf this feature even moreā€¦
Hopefully they will fix the issue of locking heroes when used in war defense team/Raid defense teamā€¦

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry, everyone will get one key and one WE flask for compensation :ok_hand:

5 Likes

No reset button? :pleading_face:

If it is the empty slots in class quest teams ( see above ) the more copies of 3* / 4* healer costumes in the player base, the more problems SGGā€™s costumer support will have.

They do not even have to add new heroes since Hawkmoon, Rigard, Melendor and Boldtusk are popular costumes.

1 Like

Are they currently accepting feedback on the Alchemy Lab too, because damnā€¦

6 Likes

Well, damn. I was looking forward to and hoping to do a few more pulls in Costume Chamber. But I guess theyā€™ll ā€œimproveā€ itā€¦ you knowā€¦ make it worse!

And I will not be spending a cent on Atlantis, been Fā€™d over the past 4 or 5 Atlantis events. So thank you SGG for killing next week for me.

1 Like

I was saving gems for costumes so it is a slight bummer.

I can wait if they are going to make improvements. I have no real issues with the last except the cost was the same as a 10-pull with no chance of HOTM.

I know Iā€™m cynical, but when the response is so ambiguous, I always default to, ā€œWe found a way we think we can make more money off of this, but we canā€™t say that outright.ā€

I hope they didnā€™t look at the number of people who spent gems for costumes and project that out over the next several months, assume it would continue, and decide that was a good reason not to increase key drops. With so few costumes, folks wonā€™t continue to spend for costume pulls at that rate long-term.

15 Likes

Ok no costume event this month.

But 20 costume keys for compensation please :grinning:

13 Likes

Waiting for the outrage post, followed by demand for compensation.

6 Likes

No need to wait, just read upā€¦ started quickly :wink:

2 Likes

My dream ( also unlikely)

3 Likes

Itā€™s good to improve the game. But I hope that as I only can get one costume a month, that they give us at least the chance to get the keys in anyway. If the quest or portal is not running well, I donā€™t mind to wait untill its fixed. But give us a chance to get the custome when its fixed.
Give the keys as a present on Monday for exampleā€¦

1 Like

Nooooo! I want Rigardā€™s costumeā€¦ I was already saving gems to get it damn

4 Likes

There are few things about the costumes.

It should not cost the same to puling the heroes and its getting too deepā€¦ chance to, get a chance, to get a chance like a chain of dream sequence in Inception.

Emblems:
It does not make sense to have the Hero class changed with the costume but we cant provide emblems to the new class. If we cant extend the existing emblems with the new class at least it should be possible if we reset the old one and fresh start emblems on the costume side of hero!

Thank you for listening!

2 Likes

Soā€¦what serve bĆŖta-test???

1 Like

Since they are not stopping people of being able to use their costumes, I donā€™t see the point why they wouldnā€™t allow us to get some more this month.

If they are getting better, not a big deal allowing people to get another free oneā€¦

If a nerf is comingā€¦ Maybe that would be the reason they donā€™t want people pulling and then getting disappointedā€¦ But maybe just warn changes are coming, because those that already pulled will rightly protest if a nerf is comingā€¦

3 Likes

Improvementsā€¦do you remember for raid tournaments? And the loot?

8 Likes