Continuing worsening boards

Prove it, or are you a liar?

7 Likes

Are ya running mono or stacks? Or rainbow?

I seem to fare better in 2-1-1-1 or rainbow in these very fast wars.

Which, I run straight mono in all other wars ā€¦

I do not get as many clean kills either way, but war scores have been lower across the board in these wars. So I know the enemy has the same problem.

(BTW getting lvl 11 mana troops in each color really helps a lot! Charging in 6 tiles is sweet)

Hi there @NotoriousDAD! Havenā€™t quit yet?

I, too have had a rigged war. Only got 299.

Here is my record from the 25 wars before that. You can clearly see that 84% of the wars are rigged (the ones where I scored less than 300 - because once you have been in the game for 2 years, and have a deep roster, you deserve to win 6/6 every time - right?). So fight the good fight brother, Iā€™m right there with you!

Oh and as much as we are both struggling, if your average is lower than mine then maybe consider incorporating Noor into your lineup, that would clearly be the differentiator :stuck_out_tongue:

@Duaneski Great spirit to try to help out, but Notorious basically likes to complain that all of his losses are due to external factors rather than accept that his play is anything less than perfect and try to learn how to improve

4 Likes

Gaah, you are too good. Iā€™m top 100 alliance too and only scored over 300 once in last 3 months and averaged about 220 points (balancing between 6th-10th place in war offense in alliance Iā€™m in). Not that Iā€™m not satisfied with my results in an alliance of players, who most of them spent a lot more than I do, but seeing your results makes me think that Iā€™m a noob :laughing:.

2 Likes

Nah not that good but because my roster is not that deep (at this level) and my troops are weaklings I have to learn how to matchup teams effectively to get the most out of my heroes and their synergies. That, and using basic and advanced board manipulation strategies based on probabilities. Building up.knowledge of heroes I am facing and learning from the (many) mistakes that I make.

It also doesnt hurt that I clearly get enough tiles, consistentlyā€¦

And by the way i am.not able to replicate your 50 raid streak which to me is super impressive

1 Like

Iā€™m almost at 3 years of playing and my troops, well 2 colors are pretty solid and 3 still need a lot of work, have over 30 maxed 5* (which over half of them are S1 5* w/o costume) and 13* highly emblemed 4* which basically count as 5* heroes for me, but Iā€™m not able to replicate that war score of yours in any way.
The raid win streak; well yeah, that was a pretty good achievement of mine (raiding 3/2 all the time), I think I actually had over 60 wins in a row, but I avoided the very top top defense teams. Unfortunately it seems like raid tournament looses count into the streak, so I didnā€™t have the streak counted into my profile (which is 57 and it was a while ago).

3 Likes

I think to get a good raid streak you almost have to do it over the weekend while there is no tourney on. I ended this tourney on 22/25 and that is a better than usual result for me - it would be extremely difficult to get 25/25.

I have 22 maxed 5*s, and my lead troops range from 11 to 17. Desperately trying to get my 2nd and 3rd troops to 17 where I will shave a tile off Lady Loki and Frida.

These are my war teams:

Red 1: Noor, Lady Loki, Gefjon, Grazul, Marjanna
Red 2: Wilbur, G Falcon, C BT, Colen, Sumle
Green: C Melendor, Brynhild (also my raid and war tank), Zocc, 2 * Lianna
Blue: Frida, Vela, C Kiril, Kiril with C bonus, Richard (just pulled Skadi yesterday, will definitely be working her way into my blue team soon)
Purple: C Rig, Tiburkiss, Grimble, C Quintus, Proteus
Yellow: Mist, Musashi, C Joon, Malosi, Lady Wool
Can scrounge up a second team in any non red color at demand, but is ususally made up of misfits

They range from 4000 to 4400tp. They are not too strong but have good synergy. I try to find good matches for each team, for example blue mono vs Heim or MN tanks (passive), the yellow team is good against Kadilen as Mistā€™s special negates Kadilenā€™s special, Red 2 against non-Tel tanks and average or slower flanks ( to give Colen and Sumle time to charge), Red 1 vs strong DOT and minion teams, Purple vs Tel or Tel + 1 summoner (so Grimble can charge C Quintus), Green vs weaker tank teams (it is my weakest team)

I went 3/2 for a while but recently I have found that mono is still the most effective for me, at least in warsā€¦

I think I spend roughly the same as you each year (250-300 euro equivalent), and have the same (mainly poor) summoning luck. I will definitely be cutting down as I just donā€™t get improved summons when I spend, so the spending is mostly wasted. Thinking of keeping only POV and VIP going

Same here. My tourney ended 23/25. And actually my best 4* tournament was previous 4* buff booster no yellow, but this time my def didnā€™t do that well, so Iā€™m not attacking top spots.

I personally have this preference - mono or 4/1 wars, 3/2 tournaments and raids and mono for events, ninja tower. It works for me best this way. Except I donā€™t think mono is that good for very fast wars. I feel like 3/2 or 3/1/1 is better type of line-up to use there, but Iā€™m still not sure what type of line-up is best there.

Teams I use every war except very fast wars are (green tanks most of time) :
Boldtusk (C, monk), Marjana, QoH, GM, Rigard (C, cleric)
Boldtusk (C, monk) Elena, Mitsuko, Marjana, Rigard (C, cleric)
Aegir, Frida, Alasie, Alasie, Sonya (C, druid/cleanser)
Gregorion, Brynhild, Lianna, Almur, Lianna
Sartana, Aeron, Domitia, Proteus, Mok-Arr
Vivica, Joon, Inari, Joon/Onatel, Jackal

I could potentially create a 3rd red team, but all heroes left are average and slow so not really a good idea. I avoid A and A+ green tanks with green and purple mono if I can, cause those are my worst teams.

Green team is under 4.1k TP and purple is 4.1k
Other teams are over 4.2k TP

Green team should avoid defenses with GM
Blue team should avoid defenses with JF/Mitsuko
Yellow team should avoid defenses with Ursena
These are some of the simple war rules.

Really wouldnā€™t look into tournament boards to much i generally get worse boards there more often is it possibly a ploy to get us to use 75 gems to continue in the tournament even though the rewards arenā€™t worth it

I just want to sayā€¦ yeah, I lost this.
Starting board in a revenge raid

3 Likes

You donā€™t know that boards are random? . :-D:-D:-D many morons tell you that.

1 Like

Wow. Having read (well, skimmed) through this ā€œdumpster fire of a threadā€ it seems that the gist is:

I lost a raid =
bad boards, itā€™s rigged to make me lose so I have to spend

I won a raid =
they took pity on me to keep me playing so they can rig the boards later on me

What a sad state of affairs.

1 Like

accountability

Revenge raid? Darn. Darn. Darn. Why the heck did you bring reds when it would have been a field day for blues? I would have understood why bringing monored against a red tank but only in situations for wars and raid tourneys without blues. But revenge raid? Darn. Darn. Darn.

OBTW, I see a blue diamond in 2 moves. If nobody saw it, wellā€¦

Muting this (as @nevarmaor said it perfectly:) ā€œdumpster fire of a thread".

1 Like

As they say, ā€œyou can lead a horse to water, but you canā€™t stop it from churning up the mud and getting leeches all over its legsā€.

1 Like

You guys might be over-reacting. There is little to no context in @notyou87 and their post aside from ā€˜bad board-lost fightā€™. There is nothing specific aside from being in this thread that some kind of conspiracy theory or otherwise is being proposed. Whatever he chose to bring to the fight, itā€™s a post any player can relate to and laugh at in terms of the luck we all have sometimes. Seems to me a harmless vent and bashing them for it is uncalled for.

I, for one, was not singling out any particular poster.

And, as I once commented way up this thread somewhere (or maybe it was in another thread, who can keep track?) if boards have been continually worsening for all this time I am fully expecting to face in every raid now boards with no tiles whatsoever. Just blank spots.

I came across a board the other day with negative tiles in my color

1 Like